Now that's more like it.....Table Rock just before the flood. 4-19-2017

Met Gary at his house at 4:45am, loaded my stuff in the Charger and headed toward Shell Knob. Launched at Big Bay at 6:45 with an air temp in the low 60's, water temp was 66.3*. The water clarity was stained to muddy with green scum floating on everything. (oak pollen I guess). We fished in Big Creek for a few hours but all we could find were the little buck bass again just like when Paul and I went last week. We took a lunch break around noon and made plans to do something different to see if you could stir up a few quality bites. We had 2 different spots we wanted to try to fish but they are about 12 miles a part. We couldn't decide so we just fished both spots. I love it when a plan comes together. We wound up hammering them pretty good in both spots. After catching a ton of fish on our second spot it finally played out so we decided to hit a third spot that was between us and the ramp. Bingo...again we hammered 'em. .We fished til it got dark....Oh no...we missed Pizza hut... Springtime is awesome!

Last edited by luvdmymerc; 04-22-2017 at 09:00 PM.

2. Member
    Is that 1 of your special yellow crankbaits ?? looks like a great day on the water

love those SM! little tanks!
    -Justin
    2006 Stratos 294 - 200 Merc Optimax

Yes....I'm gonna have to have Andy paint me a couple more....I lost one and gave one to Gary...

Nice!
    Larry Eby, 2004 ChampioN 188 Elite/2003 200 Hp Vmax OX66
    "Romans 10:9"