Which Flo Torq set for my 150hp 4 Stroke with Tempest Plus prop?

Trying to figure out which Flo Torq II set is needed for my 150hp 4 Stroke. Hearing two different answers and I'm not sure which it is. I have a Mercury Tempest Plus 23p prop and my existing set up looks more like the second numbered set below. My drive sleeve has some small plastic chips coming out and I want to replace it with the correct one. Any thoughts?

835257Q6 says it's for Mercury 135- 300hp with "surfacing applications" while

835257Q1 says it's for Mercury 135-300hp
    Thanks in advance for the help.

2. Member
    You want the one with the plastic forward bushing.
    835257Q6
    2023 Phoenix 819 pro
    2023 200 Pro XS 4s 3B373365

pond boat
    2020 pelican Bass raider 10E

3. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    OR 835257K6.

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor

4. Member
    Thanks guys! Appreciate the help.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Knappster View Post
    Thanks guys! Appreciate the help.
    Went looking to buy a new set but is appears that there are two different set ups with this 835257K6 or 835257Q6 set. One appears to have the plastic forward bushing and then some do not have this extra bushing even with the same product numbers. Went and pulled the original box for the set that is currently on my motor and it's the 835257K6 and it doesn't have the plastic bushing. See below for the two apparently different sets with the same product numbers for what I am finding. Thought I would just order one but my existing one appears to be the correct set - but without the bushing. I recognize I can just order the drive sleeve to fix the issue I have with some of the black plastic chipped pieces but wonder if I have to have the bushing or if I am causing future problems without it. Am I missing something?

Attached Images Attached Images

6. Member
    The top pic looks like the bushing might be in the hub already. But you definitely want that bushing when running a tempest prop.
    2023 Phoenix 819 pro
    2023 200 Pro XS 4s 3B373365

pond boat
    2020 pelican Bass raider 10E

7. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    Conical bushing/filler-sleeve is already installed in the delrin sleeve (first picture, above).

835257K6 and 835257Q6 are identical... except for the box labeling (K= Mercury, Q=Quicksilver).

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor

8. Member
    Thanks again. I appreciate the help once again and now I am sure what I have/need.