New to poles help.

I'm buying a 2014 Triton that has 2 Pro II power poles. One button mounted at drivers seat and just a hand held button for the front. 1. Can I get a foot button for the front and how to wire? 2. Are there Velcro straps to put on while trailering on highway? 3. Are there covers to protect them for sitting in driveway? Thanks Mark

2. Scraps
    The foot buttons are wireless so no wire needed. I think you'd need to verify that your poles have the upgraded communication module in each of the pumps. It would have the C-Monster logo on top of the pumps. Covers, yes, Velcro straps, no, not necessary.
    2017 Phoenix 819
    2016 200ProXS, s/n 2B359849, Mod 1200P73BD

3. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Mon Mariner View Post
    I'm buying a 2014 Triton that has 2 Pro II power poles. One button mounted at drivers seat and just a hand held button for the front. 1. Can I get a foot button for the front and how to wire? 2. Are there Velcro straps to put on while trailering on highway? 3. Are there covers to protect them for sitting in driveway? Thanks Mark
    we can set you up with a set of travel covers as well as foot switches.. let us know if we can help the foot switches will be wireless and can be programmed and installed in about 5 min.

4. Member
    I have the covers for the poles at the house. I made small Velcro straps for the poles when transporting...I have white blades so I think having them uncovered looks cooler and a previous travel cover fell apart after 2 years or so and I guessed it was from trailering. The cloth came off the neoprene and it became chaulky like every time you touched the cover your hands were black. It was weird. They're not cheap so I nursed that cover for another 2 years by using it at the house only and trailering with a strap on the pole. When I got 2 blades this season I figure I'd just start where I left off.