AMAZING BENEFITS OF THIS FORUM

I joined this forum a couple of months ago, because I had bought to me a high performance boat with things like a pad boat for the first time, an atlas hydraulic jack plate, sea star, and a few more things I knew nothing about. my first issue was the prop. Second was I got a jack plate, Why? Most important was I should have gotten a Hot Foot, and a blinker trim, which I did and I just picked it up a few minutes ago and will try it in the morning. last week I read a post about a Weego portable pro model jumper pack, and now I have one. I have not purchased a prop yet, because I learned about engine height, and above or below pad, and I am working on that also, and if I need a different prop, another member gave me the number of a
    professional that I will buy from if that's what I need. I get a little out done with all these tin vs plastic boat debates, LOL but
    I always get a laugh about it. The bottom line is I am glad I found this forum by accident. This form has helped me learn more in a few weeks, that which would have taken me years to learn on my own. Wish I could figure out how to post pictures of my new Xpress so I could crow a little. Anyhow I hope you all have a great weekend and catch some fish.

2. Member
    I agree, this is a excellent forum. I bought a xpress to fish out of it but can't stop tinkering with it. It's definitely has become a hobby now. If I get stumped on something, grab my phone hit the ole book mark and bam there's my answer. Love it. Glad to have you and good luck.

3. Member
    I agree. What makes this forum so great is the fact of people willing to share.

bama jim' ......... I like to use Photobucket for images. It's pretty easy and it's a free acct. You can set it up to be private (which is what I do). And the uploading of images to that website are fairly easy to follow. Once uploaded from your computer into Photobucket, Photobucket gives you a URL address for that picture, you just 'left click' to highlight the IMG version URL address, and then 'right click' the highlighted address to select 'copy' to capture that address, and then 'paste' that address link into the message body you are typing in BBC. Once you hit post it, it will then show the picture in the thread instead of the Photobucket address for everyone to see. Hope that Helps.
    '09 Ranger Z520 Silverado Edition / '09 Evinrude ETEC 250 HO
    '15 Xpress HD16DBX / Merc 59ci

Add me to the list also.....when I too have a question on something I usually start here as well! And I like seeing all the new & older boats along with all the mods & custom work some of these guys do.
    This forum is good people.
    Xpress X19/200SHO

5. Member
    No doubt! I have had several of you guys give me suggestions and advice on mods and other things dealing with my boat. And i appreciate all of it! Very good group of folks!!
    2016 Skeeter ZX 190 Yamaha 175 SHO Lowrance electronics

6. Member
    Can't count how many great real world friends I've made thanks to BBC since my first post back in 2005.

Steve Dyer
    Mt. Pleasant, NC

7. Member
    I joined in 06 awesome. Had a ChamP 188 elite a Bullet 21 RDC and now looking at a X-19