C monster question

I've read everything I can on here about the app, I like a few others I have read cannot find the "default" settings on or off, I can however find the default boat option allowing you I would think to choose a certain boat when the app is opened. I can't get the app to retain my settings it always returns to where it was.....

2. Member
    Me either

3. Member
    Yea, I noticed that if I change a setting off the default and go back to my boats, then go back in to edit the settings, it goes back to showing the default value of 5. Not sure why that is. I assumed that the settings were saved to the pump and that it was an app software thing that always shows the starting point as default '5' rather than storing the last value saved to the pump. I don't know that to be true, just what I figured was going on. Less than ideal, for sure.

4. Member
    Go to options and check remember selected devices it will save your app settings to the pumps when you close out the app.
    John the Garage Doorman

5. Member
    http://
    I can't find any thing like that under options?

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ky Z21 View Post
    http://
    I don't get anything like that under options,I would call power pole and get a tech to walk you thru it.
    John the Garage Doorman

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ky Z21 View Post
    That is exactly the Settings menu. I don't see the option Doorman was talking about anywhere in the app either.

8. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Are you guys using Iphone or Android?? We use android here and have the screen and settings Doorman is discussing. You may want to delete the app off your phones and redownload.

9. Member
    Latest iPhone with latest updates.

so on that same page that he screenshotted, you see an additional option?

10. Member
    Mine is iPhone also, latest updates installed.

11. Member
    Reloaded app it's the same,my question is has anybody with iphone had success with app? While it does work to operate the poles and run diagnostics I don't believe it will let you change settings without reverting to the defaults.
    Would be nice to know so maybe power pole can update....

12. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatAvalon View Post
    Latest iPhone with latest updates.

so on that same page that he screenshotted, you see an additional option?
    yes we have much different screen with different options. Your app should however save settings automatically upon closing and reopening. I would contact powerpole for help with the iphone side of the app. We run android app here so I have no experience with the iphone app itself, didnt know it even differed from the android to be honest. My 7 year old has a iphone 7 ill have to try downloading the app and play around with it, I honestly hate iphones but ill see what I can do.

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kandkkustomzhydrographics View Post
    yes we have much different screen with different options. Your app should however save settings automatically upon closing and reopening. I would contact powerpole for help with the iphone side of the app. We run android app here so I have no experience with the iphone app itself, didnt know it even differed from the android to be honest. My 7 year old has a iphone 7 ill have to try downloading the app and play around with it, I honestly hate iphones but ill see what I can do.
    I think it does save...but when you go back in to the same setting that you just changed, it always displays the default "5"...but pretty sure the change takes affect. Just a glitch in their app code IMO.

My port needed a change in the auto up after the initial loosening of the bolts/bushings and after I tightened them up a bit per PP instructions (and yours!). I changed the setting to 6 and the pole came all the way up. Went back into the setting and it showed "5", but was working like it was on "6"

14. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    If pole is working as it should, then all is well

15. Member
    Are you guys using Iphone or Android?? We use android here and have the screen and settings Doorman is discussing. You may want to delete the app off your phones and redownload.
    I'm glad I didn't screw the pouch on this my phone is a android and I get six different options.
    John the Garage Doorman

16. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Doorman1 View Post
    I'm glad I didn't screw the pouch on this my phone is a android and I get six different options.
    same here bud
    Attached Images Attached Images

17. Member
    Well I'm glad you guys picked your droids correctly
    I'm sure powerpole can tweak the app for iOS

18. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Doorman1 View Post
    Haha no you didn't, no worries

19. Member
    same here bud
    Thanks for the screenshot, that helped a ton! definitely different options there for sure. Must just be a difference for iOS platform.