Thumbs Up Shoutout to Kevin at K and K!

Special shoutout to Kevin at K and K! He did a great job getting me setup with a pair of new 8 foot blades! I must have had about 99 questions and he answered all of them very quickly. I highly recommend if anyone is looking to purchase a set of powerpoles give Kevin a shout and I'd bet he can beat any other quotes you get! Very knowledgeable and very patient!

I'll pot pics and maybe even a vid of my install!
    2019 Ranger Z520c
    2019 Mercury 250 ProXS

2. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator

3. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator

4. Member
    One more shoutout to Kevin and JL Marine...Saturday afternoon I got a chance to take the boat out and actually use the power poles. At first, I had to get to deep enough water to fully deploy them and finish purging the air out the pumps per the directions. Did that and then went to a spot where I could anchor down and sat in that SAME EXACT spot for the next 45 minutes! Just to put it into perspective, the rivers are high everywhere down here and the current was really pushing through, big bay boats and small bateaus throwing huge wakes weren't enough to move my boat off that one little spot. I even let my 5 year old stand on the front deck by herself (with life jacket on of course) while I sat at the console watching her fish! It's true when they say you'll ask yourself how you fished so long without them...because I asked myself that several times Satuyrday. I can't wait to really use them in our upcoming tourney! I LOVE MY POWERPOLES!!
    2019 Ranger Z520c
    2019 Mercury 250 ProXS

5. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Bassmaster2003 View Post
    One more shoutout to Kevin and JL Marine...Saturday afternoon I got a chance to take the boat out and actually use the power poles. At first, I had to get to deep enough water to fully deploy them and finish purging the air out the pumps per the directions. Did that and then went to a spot where I could anchor down and sat in that SAME EXACT spot for the next 45 minutes! Just to put it into perspective, the rivers are high everywhere down here and the current was really pushing through, big bay boats and small bateaus throwing huge wakes weren't enough to move my boat off that one little spot. I even let my 5 year old stand on the front deck by herself (with life jacket on of course) while I sat at the console watching her fish! It's true when they say you'll ask yourself how you fished so long without them...because I asked myself that several times Satuyrday. I can't wait to really use them in our upcoming tourney! I LOVE MY POWERPOLES!!
    We appreciate your business, stories like these are why we enjoy what we do. Congratulations on your new Powerpoles!