Thread: Oceechobee help

Oceechobee help

I'll be in Florida at the end of this year and the wife said I can fish the big O. I'm ether looking for a guide or maybe someone that doesn't mind taking me out for a day. Let me know if you have any recamandations thank you in advance.

2. Member
    I would recommend captain Kyle Monti, former FLW pro and really nice young man. I am here now and going home tomorrow after a couple weeks, I have seen and talked to many of his happy clients at the launch.

3. Tony C
    I'm at the north end of lake in Okeechobee City. Depending on when you come, if I'm down there then I will take you out. I always plan on spending 4-5 months down there, my arrival date depends on several factors, mostly my grand kids!

by the way, Kyle is a great guide with vast knowledge of the lake. He would be one of my top picks if I was hiring a guide.
    Ranger Z21/Yamaha HPDI 250

What part of Florida will you be in ?

5. Member
    I'll be all over Florida, spending a week down there just to see the state. My daughter wants to go see the Harry Potter thing at universal studios. We are thinking of driving down to key west also.

6. Member
    Shoot me a pm when it gets closer I should be right on the lake

7. Member
    Thank you guys for the replys

8. Member
    Bring LOTS of money for the Universal Studios visit! But I will tell ya ...the Harry Potter stuff is REALLY COOL !! I'm NOT a fan of the attractions in general, but they have really done that right. My wife won free tickets to the Universal parks, and we went..glad i did!
    BOB GASKINS TARPON SPRINGS,FL
    07 TR186 150 OPTI

9. Member
    That's why I'm staying in the hotel with our 1 year old lol to save some money and take a brake from the drive I plan on driving straight from Texas it's a challenge for me to see if I can do it lol

10. Member
    If you are staying in Orlando and plan on staying in or around the hotel.Then you need to get a room at the Marriott park vista ( I think that's the name) the bass fishing there is ridiculous. It's a nice place

11. Member
    Or rmaybe it's grand Park Vista