Thread: Best boat shoe

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
  1. Member
    When you get my age{78} you will sit most of the time-at least I do. My balance is not that great any more but I still love to fish.So about any comfortable shoe is good for me!

2. Member
    Crocs, I do have some Under Armour boat shoes that are comfortable but haven't worn them all day fishing.
    2020 Ranger RT 198p, Mercury 150 HP 4 stroke, Minn Kota 80# Fortrex

3. Member
    Teva Pajaro sandal. Most comfortable shoe I've ever owned.

2022 21PHX

Previous boats:
    2017 Phoenix 721 ProXP
    2000 Triton TR186

Crocs... number one rated boat shoe by orthopedic surgeons everywhere. Wear them enough in wet conditions and you'll need one.
    --------------------------------------------
    Phillip Arrington
    Dover/Goodlettsville Tn

2017 Sponsoring Partners:
    C&O Marine, Mercury Marine, Goodlettsville Gun Shop, Cantrell's Market, Motorguide , YETI, Carrot Stix, Yum, GateWay Tire Service Center, StormR, SpoolTek, RodSox, Jewel Bait Company, U.S. Bass, Bobs Machine Shop, Lazyman Hooks, FishBum, Bass Militia, Rayus, and Jenko Fishing.

1999 Triton TR-21PD
    Mercury 300R

5. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishahaulic View Post
    ^^^^^These, Best fishing investment I've ever made.^^^^^^
    I've been waiting for somebody to comment on this. I reckon I'll be buying a pair now. Which ones do you/y'all have?

6. Banned
    Brooks Beast

Vans skate board shoes!

Don't laugh, give email a look!
    Old Retarded Jarhead
    Master Sergeant of Marines (Retired)

Quote Originally Posted by Marshfly View Post
    Agreed. A lot of foot and back problems are caused by wearing shoes with entirely too much support, especially in the arch. All that support allows your foot muscles to get lazy and weak. There is a reason that serious runners are moving away from shoes with a ton of support towards minimalist styles with almost zero support. It's ultimately better for you.

If the deck is just too hard for you, then find something with a little cushion like a minimalist running shoe or flat sandal. More support will not fix the problem that it caused in the first place.

Although this has a ring of truth to it. It is woreth pointing out that we were put on this earth barefooted without cement. Hard surfaces provide zero support for out foot. Sand and soft ground/grass are natural arch support. Try walking on any sandy beach or soft grass/ground barefoot. You will feel the natural support from those surfaces.
    "SEE YOU AT THE TOP"

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345