so im curious about the storage drawers

so im curious about the storage drawers on nitros, like z8,z9 and the new 19,20,21. if your running in rough water can your wallet or what ever flip out the top and fall out of the drawer into a lost space or worse the bilge?

2. Member
    Following.
    2001 Champion 206, Yamaha 250 V-Max hpdi
    1997 Nitro Savage 884, Mercury150 XR6, 8" Slidemaster Jack Plate

3. Member
    I highly doubt it but you can unscrew and remove the draw if you had to, to get it, if your talking about the under console draws.

Yes the under console drawers. Like if your buddy takes your trash can out and you throw something in there it goes straight to the bilge in the 7,8,9's you could get it back or you could loose it. Do you know if the drawer area is enclosed or bilge?

5. Member
    The console drawers for the Z8 and Z9 are sealed in a drawer sleeve. Nothing can bounce out of those drawers and fall into the bottom of the hull. I am pretty sure that the console storage drawers in the Z19, 20 and 21 are not sealed in a drawer sleeve and things can bounce out of the tops of those drawers and fall into the bottom of the hull.
    2017 Nitro Z21, 300XS, 24p Fury and Bravo1 XS 26p & 27p, 12' Talons, Gen3 12's, SonicHub2, 3DScan and 112 Ultrex and Fortrex.
    2017 Ranger Reata 223F, Mercury 150 Four Stroke, HDS12 Gen3, TotalScan, and Xi5

Thanks, good news and bad news

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by texasfisher View Post
    The console drawers for the Z8 and Z9 are sealed in a drawer sleeve. Nothing can bounce out of those drawers and fall into the bottom of the hull. I am pretty sure that the console storage drawers in the Z19, 20 and 21 are not sealed in a drawer sleeve and things can bounce out of the tops of those drawers and fall into the bottom of the hull.
    That's not true. I have a 2016 z20 and the drawer is in an aluminum sleeve. So to answer you question, you will NOT lose anything in the bilge from the drawer. It is sealed from the bilge.