Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CatFan View Post
    The plug has been pulled!
    Where are you getting this? TVA website predicts 363 FT. for Sat 5/13, and Channel 6 news at 5.00pm today said that the 363 level will stay as is until at least Sat. Just wondering.
    1989 Hydra-Sports 17ft-6in. VS-150T
    Evinrude 150XP
    Hummingbird Electronics

2. Electrical/Wiring/Trolling Motors Moderator CatFan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RCollins View Post
    Where are you getting this? TVA website predicts 363 FT. for Sat 5/13, and Channel 6 news at 5.00pm today said that the 363 level will stay as is until at least Sat. Just wondering.
    LBL posted a picture showing the gates open this afternoon. Spilling 75,000 all day.
    If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don't have integrity,
    nothing else matters.​

3. Member
    They just pulled the extensions from the tops of the gates, still neat to see yesterday afternoon. My daughter loves the dam and I took her back and let her check it out also.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Steve Sendelweck
    Phoenix 920/Mercury 250 ProXS

5. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pab1981 View Post
    They just pulled the extensions from the tops of the gates, still neat to see yesterday afternoon. My daughter loves the dam and I took her back and let her check it out also.
    I saw that as well last night on the way to Grand Rivers for some ice cream. Aimed to walk the Lighthouse Landing jetty but the walkway was nearly covered with water, the lights at the gazebo were still on though. There was a county and state cop there, I guess keeping people off of it or in the process of blocking it off.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234