Xpress boat widths..

New to the forum.. Looking at some xpress boats and I'm trying to fit one into the garage.. Anyone have an exact measurement of the widest part of the 95" beam boats including the trailer. I'm really wanting to get the h18 to fit but I think it will be to wide.

Thanks for your help.

Before I set up my two car garage to park mine I kept it at a storage with a drive through unit that was 101in at the door and it fit with a few inches of room. also you need 23ft 2 in of depth if it is straight in.
    XPRESS H 18 SS, YAMAHA 115

3. Member
    Thanks for your response.. I thinks it's just a little to wide.. It looks like I will be needing an h17 or an xp180, unless I can find a used h56.. The 56 is a little narrower. I wish they still made that size...

How wide is your garage door ?

5. Member
    I have a double garage with a single door. but my wife parks her car in one side. I have about 94-95 inches before it gets to tight.

Quote Originally Posted by Jawp View Post
    I have a double garage with a single door. but my wife parks her car in one side. I have about 94-95 inches before it gets to tight.
    Sounds like its time to move the wife's car out lol
    '06 Xpress X19 TS | 150 Yamaha VMAX

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FlipSide View Post
    Sounds like its time to move the wife's car out lol
    Lol.

I mentioned that also.

Quote Originally Posted by Jawp View Post
    Lol.

I mentioned that also.
    Mine parks in the driveway, boat and truck get the carport lol
    '06 Xpress X19 TS | 150 Yamaha VMAX

I have a 2006 x19 sitting on a 2015 trailer. From outside rub rail to rub rail it measures 93" and widest point of trailer, outside fender to outside fender is 95". I just went out and measured it.

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by croix-man View Post
    I have a 2006 x19 sitting on a 2015 trailer. From outside rub rail to rub rail it measures 93" and widest point of trailer, outside fender to outside fender is 95". I just went out and measured it.
    Thank you for taking that measurement! I'm thinking I might be able to squeeze the width in after all.

11. Banned
    You might be surprised with a single axle trailer how easy you can put the trailer in at an angle toward the wall in your garage and get more room between the boat trailer and your wife car. I had to do with for a while at a house I rented and it worked great when I thought there was no way I could fit both a car and boat in the same door opening.

12. Member
    Sounds like it's time for me to find an h18 or x18 and get some exact length measurements I'm thinking it will be around 20'4" with swing away and motor dropped and turned.

Motor trimmed straight down no swing away tongue and a 8" manual jp. I'm at 23'9" tip to tip on my X19.

14. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by croix-man View Post
    Motor trimmed straight down no swing away tongue and a 8" manual jp. I'm at 23'9" tip to tip on my X19.
    How much trailer do you think you have sticking out past the front of the boat?

Right at 27" from tip of boat to tip of tongue. For my trailer if I put a hinge on it to make it a swing away you might gain a foot .

16. Member
    Thanks guys for the help and thanks croix man for all the measuring.. I'm thinking the 18 will fit I just need to find one to measure.