1994 Mercury XR6 - New to me, what to do?

Just purchased a 94 skeeter zx150 with a 94 xr6 on the back. I know the motor has been maintained well through the local repair shop and the owner of the boat took care of his things. What I do not know is what to do from here, this is my first boat and I want to do things right.

What I know:

It was winterized last fall, has not been turned over since
    Had lower unit oil replaced last fall during service.
    Previous owner used the oil injector tank the whole time he's owned it without issue

He gave me two bottles of this which he used in it:

What I do not know:

Where do I start? Is there a "de-winterization" checklist I should follow with this motor?
    Should I pull all the plugs and change them?
    Is that oil proper?
    Are there things I can do in order to "tune up" the motor or should I take it in for service?
    Everyone says ditch the oil pump, simple as disconnecting some hoses and pre-mixing? or more involved?
    Any other "do it yourself" things that can be done to add peace of mind?

Other tips and suggestions appreciated, again I know NOTHING about this motor so I'm sorry about asking so much.
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Member
    first off id leave the injection , that's the right oil,check for last water pump one year one that,id change the plugs if they were older, oh and use quickleen and quick care 1oz per 5 gal on each one ,start er up see how she runs
    .................................................. ...the scariest thing in life is the unknown ...................................

3. Member
    Those were great motors. I owned a later model motor like that at one time and it was rock solid. You should be fine!