Thread: Ordering a Lynx

Ordering a Lynx

Are there being ordered yet? Also what was the final decision on the rod locker and the way it opens?

There are a few on order from the initial release. That lid was intended to open as it was shown and could possibly be either way with the right lid arrangement on gaping and overlap. The lids were built where there was only this original direction and we don't know how it will be offered.

Lets change the discussion and consider why it was done this way. Many don't think total use through, so let's consider it from the purpose aspect.

The rod box lid is a 50/50 situation and a matter of opinion because when you reverse the lid it blocks access to the right storage box. Those which have injected opinion and commented have not considered more than just the rod box itself. The direction displayed is handy when prepping tackle for competitions evenings before and in between days. It does work well as it is presently laid out and they have toyed with rods and box assemblies.

As transparent as Bass Cat is they still don't discuss anything in the design process. It creates a lot of traffic of why this and why not that. If the lid is reversed then the conversation we expect is now, 'I have to close my rod box to access my tackle'. As it is presently built you can intentionally leave the storages and rod box open for rigging without moving around.

The fundamental boat Layout and design is firm and the lids, boxes and guts are where tweaking will happen. There are targeted changes on the Console, though they won't be discussing those. The Pantera Classic is very close to production then they will complete the Lynx.

The Lynx will be in Guntersville at the Owners Invitational on display we believe. There have been several requests for on water demo rides and we don't now know if that will happen.

BCB
    Last edited by Bass Cat Boats; 04-18-2017 at 07:55 AM.

3. Member
    Thanks for the response. I really like what I saw and was really just curious after reading other post that talked about still considering changes regarding the lid configuration. I cannot make the Guntersville tournament, but I would really like to climb/drive/see one in person. I think that will be my next boat.

We would be glad to let you sit in it and feel it out.

Did the explanation this mornings moderator gave explain the lid configuration to answer some questions for you?

BCB

5. Member
    i believe so, sounds like that is the final config and the moderator just provided some insight to the config.