Tell me about Lay Lake

Hey guys have a tourney this time home on Lay with my wife. Never been there usually fish Mitchell and Jordan. Not looking for any honey holes or anything. I can do my own homework (although if u wanna pm me some waypoints thats ok too)lol
    I plan on making two trips to pre-fish for the tourney. Any bad areas of the lake I need to be aware of? Driving hazards. Is there a better end of the lake??? North/South. The tourney is out of Paradise Point. I plan on putting in there and spending one day of pre fishing north of there and one day south. Hope someone can help me out.

2. Member
    Stay within the channel markers and you will be fine. Up from Paradise has the look of a river but gets wider with larger creeks as you head down. Generally, more grass down river and deeper water as you go below the narrows. be sure to check the water generation schedule. If it's not going to flow, it's probably easier to catch fish down river.

3. Member
    If they are pulling water that morning, you will some schooling at the mouth of bulley or dry branch creeks.