Thread: Carpet.

Carpet.

Looking to do some thing to the old girl. Looking to recarpet my boat. Looking for opinions. Boat is a pewter or champagne color with tan carpet. I am thinking of going a ash color or real dark grey. I think I will really like the contrast. Will add blak and grey seats too. Heres the boat. Any opinions?

Attached Images Attached Images

I hate tan carpet and seats... some people love it. I think the colors you picked would look awesome!
    Sam Dunaway
    2005 Triton TR-21X
    Powered by Suzuki 250SS

dark grey or charcoal would make it pop

Brown does get old after a short time, bought a new chevy in 76 exterior was 2 tone buckskin Brown and Tan, interior was Brown lolo hept that truck till 85 then got a Diesel red and silver 2 tone, but it had dang Brown interior, after 4 years had interior completely changed to red haha

4. Member
    thats a sharp rig,would look fantastic with charcoal grey!

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Talusmonkey View Post
    Looking to do some thing to the old girl. Looking to recarpet my boat. Looking for opinions. Boat is a pewter or champagne color with tan carpet. I am thinking of going a ash color or real dark grey. I think I will really like the contrast. Will add blak and grey seats too. Heres the boat. Any opinions?

I love the tan carpet. Much cooler on a hot day but being that you are up north that might not be a factor for you.

6. Member
    In the process of redoing my TR20 right now. Went with Bass Boat Seats carpet in dark grey. The carpet I am replacing is the lighter grey. My boat is white with black and red trim. Adding padding to the front deck as well. Got the lids off and started stripping them. I think the dark gey would look great on your boat. Not worried about it being too warm especially for the one month of summer we get up here.

7. Member
    I'm in Wisconsin and the charcoal/grey burns my feet all the time. If you don't ever fish barefoot, it's not really an issue, but I love fishing barefoot.