Thread: C monster app

C monster app

How do I change the setting on my app to show duel poles instead of 2 single units.

2. Member
    95% sure you have to set the 2 pumps to dual-mode on the pumps themselves. You have to assign the one pump as Starboard and the other as the Port pump. Do that by using the program buttons on the pumps themselves. Also make sure you're on the latest firmware on your phone and app just to be sure.

3. Member
    Thx but I've done that and s doesn't give me the option of duel.

4. Member
    Is the C-Monster app showing both of your power poles as available? When I open the app it allows me to control either pole independently or has a button in the center of the screen that says BOTH to work them together
    Charles Prue - Linthicum Heights, MD
    2003 Champion 206 Elite - 250 VMax

5. BBC SPONSOR
    You have to change them from a Single unit to a PORT or STARBOARD unit. your left side is PORT, right is STARBOARD. Once selected, use the arrows next to the unit selections and verify that you have them assigned correctly.

If you have any further trouble please feel free to give us a call at 813-689-9932 opt 2 for Tech Support and we'd be glad to walk you through it.

6. Member
    with both poles turned on and you turn on your app it should scan and detect both poles and then from there touch which one you want to turn off to make ajustments to the other then touch that pole the check mark should go away hope it helps not an expert