BBC SPONSOR

Thumbs Up Revised - Dale Earnhardt 10th Anniversary Edition - Upholstery Packages

Hey, guys. We must have been caught up in the "10th Anniversary" enthusiasm when we bought these seats!! You're right - that is a lot of money for a set of skins, even though the seating surfaces are genuine leather. We have revised our eBay listing to $2,475 per set and we will accept offers.

This is far less than we paid for these sets.

We have the three sets available and will never have a use for them. We will entertain any reasonable offers so that these end up with a loyal Gambler owner. Returns will be accepted if they don't meet your expectations.

Thanks for keeping us in line !!

Gambler Bass Boats

2. Banned
    Not trying to be an ass... or disrespectful, but those numbers are still very high. I understand they are genuine leather, and go to a very special model Gambler... but there are a few things to consider, the brand they are offered for are no longer in production, are those seats worth the money to a person who is your weekend warrior, or will be out in the elements every chance given, and when I pay that price can i expect to get them right away because I've heard so much negative on the customer service? I

Still I think if people have the option to buy new seats, they would just have them custom made to their specs... and it would still probably fly well below the price numbers as advertised above.

No disrespect in the post, but I honestly think if you did some sort of giveaway, or auction... something that would be fun for the Gambler folks then you would see them move a lot faster.

If i paid 75k for my sterling, i can't expect to get 60k out of it 10 years later, and that's with little to no use.