Finally starting to straighten it out.

The slice that is. I've always had a wicked slice that no matter what adjustment I made, I could never seem to fix it. I would fix it for a couple swings and then it would come out. Last several times hitting balls, it seems like it is finally straightening out and staying straight. Made a simple adjustment of moving a little further away from the ball. I'm assuming it's preventing me from the outside in swing that puts the side spin on it. Still got some tweaking to do as one time I will have a very small slice and the next will be a very weak hook mixed in with several straight balls. At least I'm keeping the ball playable now instead of 60 yards off into the woods.

These guys have some great videos
    " A Few Good Fish"
    Please check out my youtube channel
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuuwIthNWDweOTGjtkfOVGw

" A Few Good Fish"
    Please check out my youtube channel
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuuwIthNWDweOTGjtkfOVGw

4. Member
    That's how I fixed my slice, by making a very concentrated effort to swing inside-out, aiming 50 yards to the right, with my swing follow thru.

5. Blazer Boats Moderator Rebel1's Avatar
    The farther you stand from the ball, the flatter your swing will be which is conductive to hitting a draw. But, until you fix the root cause of why you to come over the top it will never really go away and it will always come back.