V20 and A211r in Central Texas

Ive been considering replacing my 2012 A211. Considering various boats including another Legend. Would really like to drive a 2016 or 2017 V20 and A211r to help decide. There aren't any available to drive at dealers in the area. Are there any owners reasonably close to Austin who'd be willing to demo?
    Also interested if anyone in the area is planning to put one up for sale.
    Thanks
    Last edited by rangerranger; 04-16-2017 at 12:53 PM.

2. Member
    I was told that there is a legend dealer in Burnet now when I was at the classic this is them
    http://www.houtdoor.com/
    i thought it was kinda odd to have a place that sales lawn mowers and tractors sale legend boats but
    guess anyone can be a dealer

3. Member
    You are correct. Hoffpuir outdoors is the new dealer. I've been up there- good people and they have a couple V20’s. but they haven't been available to test drive yet. And they do not have any 211r's. So still looking for opportunities to test drive.

4. Member
    Well shoot I know Austin boats and motors has a legend but not sure if it's a 211r

5. Member
    You are correct again! They have a 2010 A211. I already own a 2012 A211. I'm looking to drive a2016-2017 A211r and V20 to make a decision. Not willing to spend that kind of money without a demo.
    thanks

6. Member
    I have a skeeter now and I'm about to sale it I sure wish I could afford one of the v20s I love the storage and simplicity not a bunch of plastic to cover up stuff. I might look at a used 211r or maybe I can convince the wife to let me buy a one year old v20.

7. Member
    Could you pm me when you get your new ride witch ever you decide and maybe you can help me decide.

8. Member
    Will do. And of course I may have my 211 going up for sale. ��

9. Member
    rangerranger,

Their is a dealer just north of lake fork in Yantis, Tx. Contact Billy at Sartin Marine. They are great people, I drove from Houston to purchase mine and will purchase my next one from them.
    2013 A211 250 Pro XS
    Bob"s 10" Action Series Hydraulic Jack Plate
    2-8' Power Poles

10. Member
    Thanks. My current Legend actually came from Sartin. Was hoping to find ones to drive closer to Austin since Fork is 4 hours+. But I may not have a choice.

11. Member
    I don't think you would find anybody closer that has the knowledge and the right set upon a boat than Sartin Marine. Billy and Brian know what they are talking about. I was just up there getting my maintenance done on my merc, I know it is a long drive, but it's worth it. Billy asked me if I wanted to get out of mine and get a new one, I told him I liked mine just fine.
    2013 A211 250 Pro XS
    Bob"s 10" Action Series Hydraulic Jack Plate
    2-8' Power Poles

12. Member
    I need a local dealer.
    Nitro z21

13. Member
    I live in Austin and I just bought a 2017 V20 with a 250 SHO a month ago. It's stock other than putting 2 12' Talons on it. I would be happy to take you out on it. Maybe you could teach me how to drive it? hehe It's my first bass boat and I'm slowly learning it.

14. Member
    Congrats on the new boat! As it turns out I ended up going back to Ranger. Lots of good things in both brands...I wish the Ranger's storage was as good as a V20. Will be putting my A 211 for sale in the next week or so.
    Happy to meet up if you want to go run that V20.