Night fishing lights

What are you using?

I have a couple of black lights that are held by suction cups. The gunwale on my Z20 is too narrow for them to work. I took a 2' strip of red led lights out and taped them to the starboard side of my boat just under the rub rail. Though they would knock your eyes out if you looked into them. They were completely worthless for seeing more than a few feet (glad I opted out of the $700 install job that I priced).

So what if a good fix for seeing the bank and or line at night in a Z20?

2. Member
    Blue water uv lights.

3. Member
    We got the Nightfishion rub rail put on our Z19. We stayed out late already to try it. It is the sh**. It has a transferable lifetime warranty and has been revised since it first came out and has heavy duty lights and wires in it. You can call 1-888-250-2705 and see where your nearest dealer is. We added it as a option on the new boat and was dealer installed.
    Last edited by zeke4351; 04-16-2017 at 06:57 PM.

4. Member
    Could you possibly post a pic of your boat lights?

5. Member
    NIGHTFISHION looks amazing! but the price tag though.... not so much! i cant see myself spending 700+ $$ for uv lights
    1997 Nitro 884 savage / 1997 Mariner 175 magnum II

6. Member
    They have pictures posted on their web site that shows better than anything I could post. There is also a video or two on YouTube. They are high priced but makes for a complete built in lighting system. There are docking lights included that turn on and off separate from the fishing lights. Installed on a new boat from our dealer was $1100.00.

7. Member
    Thanks for the info guys. I'm not inclined to put that many bones into some lights. So I guess I'll have to make do.

Quote Originally Posted by brandonxc View Post
    Blue water uv lights.
    Yup theyre the best out there....

9. Member
    RCA jacks on top of the gunnels and Moon Lite lights 120.00 each for the lights and 25 bucks for the jacks..http://tackleexperts.com/moonlight-led-p-115795.html

You can buy them cheaper than this place just added so you could see them...
    I have jacks all 4 corners just put them were I want them I use 2 lights
    Last edited by edrife; 04-24-2017 at 11:29 AM. Reason: add

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jig_Man View Post
    Thanks for the info guys. I'm not inclined to put that many bones into some lights. So I guess I'll have to make do.
    These are my Nightfishion UV. The nice thing about Nightfishion is they come already installed in a new rubrail. All you have to do is get the power to them.

11. BBC SPONSOR
    Quote Originally Posted by Jig_Man View Post
    Could you possibly post a pic of your boat lights?
    Attached Images Attached Images