Smartgauge Alarm Help

Not sure if this is the correct forum for my motor or not.
    I have an 08 200 opti with smartcraft gauges. While putting in at the ramp I attempted to start multiple times not realizing my toggle for the kill switch was in the down position and the switch wasn't installed. It through code 236 and a continuous alarm. I then installed the switch and the motor started up but the alarm was still continuously audible. I then tried a master reset. Turning the key for just power as I am not in the water anymore, same result... loud audible alarm an no code or fault.
    I did have the oil reservoir out of the bildge area for a week while I was cleaning and installing new items. I then filled the reservoir up and reinstalled it.
    When I turn the key 1/4 turn for power the smartcraft gauges are reading my fuel level, temp, etc. correctly. The only thing that isn't being read correctly is the Oil level. It shows no reading or 0 basically.
    I found this video on Youtube in reference to a low oil alarm, Not sure if this is my issue as my alarm is constant.
    Last edited by jrokk27; 04-13-2017 at 10:54 AM.
    current boat
    08 Champion 188CX
    08 Mercury 200L Optimax 1B544722

previous boat
    04 Champion 198 Elite
    04 Evinrude 225 HO DI E225FHLSRM

2. Member
    Serial # 1B544722
    current boat
    08 Champion 188CX
    08 Mercury 200L Optimax 1B544722

previous boat
    04 Champion 198 Elite
    04 Evinrude 225 HO DI E225FHLSRM

3. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    Engine posts in APPROPRIATE FORUM, Please

Believe this was answered in another thread....

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor