Thread: Broken bow

Banned

Broken bow

Anyone been on broken bow lately? I haven't been on it in months and curious what the fish are doing? We will be fishing fri, sat, and sun.

2. Member
    Fished it hard for a club tournament last weekend. It was extremely tough getting a bite over about 15". Both days I had a limit of around 8 lbs. I think we only had two or three over 3 lbs weighed in for both days.

I don't know if the big girls hadn't moved up yet, or if they were right there with the bucks just not biting. Nothing was right on the bank. Almost everything I caught was at 7 or 8 feet. Sunday after I had my limit I pulled out a drop shot and fished deeper, all the way out to 15 feet. Drop shot caught even more fish, but the additional fish were little ones.

3. Banned
    Thanks for the info I'll be fishing bear creek and on up the river. I'll let you know if I find anything.

4. Banned
    We caught a lot of fish the biggest might have been 3lb. Caught fish on almost everything we threw at them from buzz baits to crank baits just all small fish but, we caught a lot of them and had fun.