Need help with set-up

Particulars
    2005 TZX200 with 200 hpdi
    25-T1
    2.25 below pad
    36volt trolling motor
    No talons/poles

I fish by myself quite a bit, and the boat performs fine.
    6000rpm, 66-67 mph loaded.

However this weekend I fished a TX,I was loaded full with gas, 1 full livewell, and a partner that went around 250 or about.
    Holeshot was fine, however once I got around 40mph in a very small chop on the water. The boat would bounce/porpoise, and I would have to slow down to get straighten out.
    It happened all the way back to the ramp. It didn't matter if I applied any trim or not, and was quite annoying!
    Im assuming the additional weight had something to do with it.
    What steps should I take to correct this issue??

2. Member
    Trim your motor down first, that will correct the porpoising when you are at lower speeds. If you are WOT trim up and let her go it shouldn't porpoise.

3. Member
    It didn't matter if I had it trimmed down or not---the bouncing would still occur.

4. Member
    Be sure you have the weight distributed evenly throughout the boat. I had to change my setup in my boat and it helped me.

5. Member
    I've thought about that. But other than moving batteries.- which will be a PIA, there isn't much else I could move

6. Member
    what kind of jackplate you have?

Also the bouncing you need keep the trim down and speed through it. Just sounds like a driving thing you need to get used off. Its just like when you are cruising up on step and slow down with trimming down also the boats will damn near hop it.