Power Pole Bolt torque

I noticed a lot of side to side play in my blades last fall, and even with a slight breeze the poles would torque easily when deployed. When I got the boat out of storage for winter I lowered them halfway down and found that they did have a lot of wiggle room. The bolts at all the axle's were fairly loose and I could spin them in the axles by hand very easily. I tightened them up slightly against the nyloc nuts, and most of the play went away. I'm thinking this was the cause of the issue, but how tight should those axle bolts be? I dont want to wear out the bushings by having them too tight, but the pole arms shouldn't flex that much either.
    If you are ashamed to stand by your colors, you had better seek another flag.

On the day I die I know where I'm gonna go, me and Jesus got that part worked out. I'll wait at the gate till his face I see, and stand in a long line of sinners like me.

2. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    end of bolt should be even with nut.

3. BBC SPONSOR
    The lowest two pivot bolts that attach the arms to the base should be as snug as possible with hand tools. Every other bolt on the unit should be flush with the lock nut. It is perfectly OK to be able to spin them by hand, they are acting as a hinge and should not be tight.