Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    75 boats registered as of today.. Hope to see some of ya there..

Dave, came across the lake yesterday and it was up a little more. It's suck a deep lake anyway that I don't think it's going to matter much. Doesn't look like we're going to have the greatest weather either.
    09 20x3 w/Merc 250 Pro XS

Should be plenty of good fishing but I was really hoping to use the launch site at the cove we are in vs trailering two min to launch at greens pond.. Weather appears good using this... https://www.wunderground.com/us/sc/anderson?MR=1

Eitherway, heading there Sunday for some relaxation and boat time.. See ya all Tuesday night..

Look me and Jake up at the dinner Tuesday night. We'll get there on Saturday early afternoon.
    09 20x3 w/Merc 250 Pro XS

Quote Originally Posted by Retafsp View Post
    Look me and Jake up at the dinner Tuesday night. We'll get there on Saturday early afternoon.

Went last weekend on Saturday. Fished down lake with topwater, flukes and Crankbaits, standard pattern for hartwell in May. Had two dinks the entire day. Actually one of the worst days on the lake I have had in a while. Could not find any herring spawning. That is the key this time of year for a big bag. I am curious how the BFL turns out tomorrow. Good luck next week!
    2022 Blazer 675 Ultimate
    2022 Merc 300 Pro XS
    2017 YZ250F
    Kenny Hollingsworth<<<<<<<<<MY NAME!
    828 674 6752
    Hendersonville NC<<<<MY LOCATION!!

Was a good time although I wish the fish would have cooperated more with me.. can tell you how many peckerheads I caught but one thing for sure is them little spots like to give you a fight.. Till next year at Old Hickory! to ABA and the Anderson committee of sponsors and volunteers.. between the both they made for the most streamline launch, recovery, and weigh-in processes that I have ever encountered. Top notch!

Thanks
    Dave
    2001 Ranger 518DVX Comanche / Mercury 200 Opti (OT306368)

8. Member
    I have to agree that this was one of the smoothest tournaments I've attended from launch to weigh in. I also appreciated the golf cart rides between the ramp and parking lots. Too bad that the overcast skies on the 2nd and 3rd days messed up my patterns and I couldn't figure out what they wanted for a top water bait. Still debating whether or not I'll do Old Hickory or not next year...
    2018 Bass Cat Lynx w/Suzuki 250SS.

I ended up having some decent success using a LC Gunfish.. Went through a fair amount of shorts though.. I probably will go to Old Hickory but plan to stop to/from at other lakes to break up the drive.
    2001 Ranger 518DVX Comanche / Mercury 200 Opti (OT306368)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12