Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Winter can end now..... BoatBuggy's Avatar
    My Ranger is is much like Fuzzy Willy's but has a black carpet. The top deck and inside deck being Silver Holo Mist make it not hot to the touch on the inside of the boat.

I live on a dirt road so it's always dusty but it doesn't take long to wipe down and keep looking good. I'd be doing that regardless of the color of my boat.
    2013 Ranger Z520c, 2013 Yamaha 250 SHO
    2018 Ranger RT198p, 2013 Mercury 150 Optimax

I've had bout 15 or so boats and all have been black or red. If you're a fanatic about keeping your stuff clean, get black if not, maybe choose a variation of your colors just less black. JMO.
    BULLET 20 XRD/250 Merc Sport XS
    www.ncboatguy.com

3. Member
    Howdy,

My last four boats have been black and my next one will likely be as well. Dirty boats look dirty regardless of color. As do clean ones. Yes, black will show more dirt and scratches but not enough to make a difference in what I purchase.

I also have tan carpet in my boat which also has a bad rep for showing dirt and stains and can tell you that criticism is overrated as well.

My BEST advice to you is to get what YOU like. If your favorite color boat is black, DO IT. If its something else, DO THAT.

Take care,

Ruddiger

My Z519 that is on order is to be black (Silver Fox Mist)with anniversary red trim. Looked good on the Ranger color selector. High hopes for it in person. But...it's been 10 weeks and I'm beginning to wonder if I will ever actually see it in person.
    It's what you learn AFTER you know it all that counts...

2017 Ranger Z519
    Mercury Pro XS 225
    Minn Kota Ultrex
    Humminbird Helix 10 Mega SI G2N

5. Banned
    No problem keeping mine clean, I wipe my boat down at the ramp parking lot. That's the same as my last silver Ranger you still have to wipe them down.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12