Front mount hole cover up....

I moved my front graphs and mounts and now have some old mount holes I would like to cover up .... I'd like to find some type of flat rubber product that has like a 3M adhesive so it sticks good, to put over the front panel so I can mount my new ones on top of it to clean it up.... any ideas of such a product?
    The flat area I have circled under the mocked up mounts is what I'm referring too!

For a space that small, I'd just order a piece of black skateboard grip tape and cut it out to fit. It's cheap, looks clean, and has a strong adhesive on the back to hold it in place.
    If you are ashamed to stand by your colors, you had better seek another flag.

On the day I die I know where I'm gonna go, me and Jesus got that part worked out. I'll wait at the gate till his face I see, and stand in a long line of sinners like me.

I looked at the tape stuff and will prolly resort to that ... but was thinking something more like a rubber product

I know your referring to the the holes. But have you thought about getting a thin (1/8 or 1/4) white cutting board? You can square it up to cover up the holes and still use the same area to remount.

5. Member
    Not sure what holes your talking of but check this post.

6. Member
    Academy sports sells a rubber type grip tape that's no where near as aggressive tread as the skateboard grip tape. I can't remember the name but I've had some on my boat for a year and it looks brand new. It has a 3m backing that's sticking great

Ding ding ... winner finally found some of this!!!! Thanks for the help

8. Member
    http://hydroturf.com/index.php

I just ordered a sheet of molded diamond to cover most of the bow on my boat. Installing Minn Kota over Motorquide and of course there are extra holes now. The hydroturf has a self-adhesive and can be cut to fit with a razor blade. Even had them sand it down to 3mm. thick so it's not an eyesore. 40x62" cost me $108 to my door. They have quite a few pre-made products that may fit what you're looking for, too. Real close to the Stewart product.

9. Member
    https://www.gator-guards.com/product/gatorskinz/

used this before with good luck

10. Member
    CB marine can make you a small plate , dipped in any color or powder coated , on the stroker board , cris Bailey does great work
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nice!

12. Member
    Harbor Freight has 12x12 sticky rubber mats that you can cut to your desired size. Fairly cheap but good stout rubber.

13. Member
    I used clear plexi glass, spray painted one side (place painted side down). Lowes has plexi glass.

Quote Originally Posted by Comb655 View Post
    Harbor Freight has 12x12 sticky rubber mats that you can cut to your desired size. Fairly cheap but good stout rubber.
    This... https://www.harborfreight.com/self-a...mat-98858.html

$6

Marks Props 317-398-9294, 1850 East 225 South, Shelbyville, Indiana 46176 propellerman59@gmail.com http://www.marksprops.com/index.html

I used dark plexiglass to fill the hole in my bow panel
    Then I mounted a ram mount to it
    Looked great and was functional
    Held up very well
    Attached Images Attached Images

"If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles." ~Doug Larson

16. Member
    Cutting board with carbon fiber. Did this few weeks ago. Cost $10.00 including carbon fiber..
    Attached Images Attached Images

A mistake on your part does not constitute a emergency on my part.