Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Thanks for the reviews and feedback. Just had a tire tread separate yesterday at 65 MPH and blow a hole through my fender (2013 original Carlisle). Was hoping that the Endurance was going to be a positive solution. I'll contact the local Goodyear and see if they can get me set up this week.
    Last edited by zero_cool; 04-30-2017 at 11:14 AM.

I just replaced my carlilse tires with the endurance on my nitro 20' piggy. The endurance sure seem to take poor roads great and pull substantially better than any tire I have used only have 300 miles but they are instilling confidence.

3. Member
    Put some on last weekend and they are smooth as can be. Very impressed so far.

4. Member
    Okay, I feel as if I have enough time on the road to comment with a little more experience now. I made the trip to Okeechobee last week, which ended up being a 15 hour trip one way. We rolled Interstate, Highways, and Byways all the way down, and Interstate only on the way back. Went through some rough roads at times, and plenty of high speeds. Stopped every 3 hours for fuel in my buddies truck, who also had just put the same tires on his Ranger trailer.

I had marathons on my Ranger Trail prior, which I felt was a good tire, but these Endurance tires are definitely smoother. Zero vibration at 80 mph and under. They track and ride VERY smoothly. Every single time we stopped, I always check my hubs and tires while the truck is fueling up. Hubs were cool as cucumbers and tires were warm to the touch, but not hot.

The ride over the rough stuff was impressive. The boat trailer did not bounce and squat and vibrate like it did before. The trailer felt more solid pulling it with less "negative feedback" in my steering wheel. Air pressure was perfect when I got home, and no discernible wear. The insides of my back tires were starting to wear on my marathons, I think because they would lose air pressure over the course of a long trip. I run my trailer dead level to make sure the tires have even contact front to back.

All I can say is the peace of mind these tires give me is worth their price. Very smooth, no vibration or heating issues, solid build. I would highly recommend them if you were considering replacing a set.

mine go on wednesday...with all the positive reviews, its a no brainer!
    2008 Ranger 178VX
    150 Yamaha V-max

GO Fins!!!

6. Member
    I just got back from my second trip of the year and the boat pulled like a dream once again. These are just great tires so far.

I ordered a set yesterday from Sam's Club. They were having a sale where you got free mounting and balancing plus $20 off per tire. A set of 4 215/75/14's cost me $355 out the door.

Ranger Z521 Mercury 250 Pro XS

8. Member
    Now that is a DEAL! You'll love em.

9. Member
    Do they have white letters on the endurance tires available?
    Ranger 520vx Yamaha 225 ox66.

10. Member
    No, not that I'm aware of.

took longer than i thought for the shop to get them in... the tires are load range "D". last ones (marathons) were a "C". the shop said goodyear is discontinuing them i said "do you blame them, they were garbage!"

Screenshot_20170519-192155.jpg

just to add, on a single axle trailer i feel that i have more of a safty factor with these tires now.
    2008 Ranger 178VX
    150 Yamaha V-max

GO Fins!!!

12. Member
    I just did a 12 hr run to Kentucky Lake from Houston Texas. Started out at 65 PSI. According to the tire pressure monitoring system I use, the Endurance tires ran between 72 to 73 psi. The tire on the side to my truck exhaust ran a few degrees hotter than the other side and got up to 100 degrees. I did notice a nice difference in how the boat towed with the Endurance tires vs the Carlises.

13. Member
    I replaced the original Carlisle Radial RH on my 2012 with the new Carlisle Radial HD's and so far (knock on wood) they have been great. I put Carlisle's on my last boat and they worked great and the originals on my 2012 were great as well. We'll see how the new HD's they hold up. I like that the Endurance are made in the US and if I had it to do over again, I probably would have went that route, but then again I'm happy with the Carlisle's. I know there have been blowout issues, but Ranger was using the old RH series for several years and now the HD's and there have been very few reports of blowouts when you consider how many boats they sell.
    2019 Ranger Z520C DC / 250 Pro XS 4 Stroke

Glad to see some good reviews so far on these tires. Replacing my Marathons with a set of these Endurance tires this week
    2015 Legend V20
    250 ProXS
    Lowrance HDSLIVE 12s/16
    BBC Member since 2003

15. Member
    I had these installed at the beginning of the year. I say about 1k miles on them so far and I have complete peace of mind. They run great. Just make sure that when they install them, that they inflate them to the full 65 psi. Mine were set to 50 psi... Not sure why but I have heard that most places usually fill to 50 on trailer tires without looking... just food for thought on that.

I have had the pleasure of running down some side roads that weren't exactly the smoothest and these tire handled it well and looked just fine afterwards.
    2004 Ranger 185VS
    2004 150 HP Mercury EFI

16. Member
    I put a set of endurance tires on my dual axel trailer last month. Replaced my carlisles which were a good tire, but I can honestly say I would never go back. I just got back from a trip to NH which is about 1400 miles round trip and the tires performed flawlessly. The trailer does not bounce or sway when do 70+ down the highway (heavy foot which is another reason I went for the endurance) and hit bumps in the road. Had a lot of extra weight in the boat with luggage and food for the week and the boat trailered exactly the same. i personally believe they are well worth the money, considering I am putting the safety of myself, family and very expensive toy in four pieces of rubber. Plus they are made in America which we need more of.
    2013 Ranger Z521 250E-Tech H.O.
    hawghuntersbassclub.org

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12