Any Dale Hollow reports?

Headed out friday for our annual trip. Haven't heard any talk lately on it. PM me if you'd rather not spill the juice.

Be down myself during this weekend. Hope the fish have moved up.

Im sure a LOT of people will. Place gets pressured.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Silkstringz View Post
    Im sure a LOT of people will. Place gets pressured.
    It's not that bad IMO, some days I don't even see another boat. Rarely, do I need to go somewhere else because a boat is already there. Go to KY Lake, and fish with 4 other boats on one spot. Percy Priest may be worse, just because of its size. I go to Dale for some peace. LOL.
    Last edited by Bassakwards; 04-06-2017 at 08:23 AM.

Last weekend, under cold front conditions, largemouth were everywhere. Caught on spinnerbaits (when fishing wind) and jigs.
    Smallmouth were not up good last week, but probably changed with this past warm week.

Was there 3/31-4/2. Went from one end of the lake to the other. BFL was there Saturday and I heard they had some impressive weights. Friday and Saturday was all LM. Had to find warmer water and caught everything around lay downs or cover. Used a Missile D Bomb in GP to catch all my fish. Sunday was warmer but the bite for us wasn't much better. The other group we were with caught large crappie while fishing for SM. I know they were throwing small crankbaits and small swimbaits. Good Luck!

We go every year so we got a pretty good idea. Just stirring the pot a little.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I caught them pretty good Sunday on a Spinnerbait. But we had a huge cold front come through last night 30 degrees colder today than yesterday. Could make for a tough weekend.
    99 Ranger 217 Cherokee w/115hp Evinrude