Blowing it out for April, National Autism Awarness Month

Blowing it out in support of the kids and their families this April for National Autism Awareness month! A huge thanks to BASS Elite Pro John Crews, FLW Tour Pro Brandon McMillan, Breezy McMillan , Gamma Fishing, Reid McKinstry and Steve Tagami from Mustad Hooks, and Steve Dial of Flat Out Tungsten and everyone involved in making these 4 awesome Autism Awareness initiatives happen! A very special thanks to my soul mate Deb Delany for her special graphic and artistic talents to make all these programs come to life on the web!

Please go to each of these sites for more information. Gamma can be contacted directly for the specially packaged line. The Mustad Hooks are available on my website. The Flat Out Tungsten Shirts can be ordered from the Flat Out Tungsten website and stay tuned for more information on how everyone can support their favorite BASS Elite angler with matching pledges, the winner for each supporting fan of their respective angler will win that pro's swag gift pack regardless if that pro wins the overall Autism Angler of April trophy!

"Fishin' with a Mission"

www.mylittlebuddysboat.com

2. aka Strokedyamaha StrokerSmoker's Avatar
    Thanks Eli for all you do!........I just got a camo Fishing with a mission shirt

Hi performance parts or a Yamaha power head visit
    Hydro-Tec's web site @ http://www.yamaha-rebuild.com/
    Paul Hottman Hydro-Tec's Pro staff since 1998

Quote Originally Posted by StrokerSmoker View Post
    Thanks Eli for all you do!........I just got a camo Fishing with a mission shirt
    Thank you Paul Those shirts are really nice and very functional! Steve the owner is a really good guy with a bunch of excellent products, especially those Flat Out Tungsten weights which never chip, peal or loose color!

4. aka Strokedyamaha StrokerSmoker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by esdbass View Post
    Thank you Paul Those shirts are really nice and very functional! Steve the owner is a really good guy with a bunch of excellent products, especially those Flat Out Tungsten weights which never chip, peal or loose color!
    I like there swimming jigs too

Hi performance parts or a Yamaha power head visit
    Hydro-Tec's web site @ http://www.yamaha-rebuild.com/
    Paul Hottman Hydro-Tec's Pro staff since 1998

5. Iowa/Wisconsin/Hunting & Gun Lodge/Stroker Moderator Wags's Avatar
    Awesome Eli
    LeaLea

6. RIP -April 30,2023
    excellent eli!