Broken livewell valve arm

Hey guys, since I've had my 96 SP 200, the port livewell valve arm has been very hard to switch from fill to recirculation to empty. Well finally it snapped and now I can fill my livewell but it then drains out..

It looks like there is a new florite setup on the starboard livewell and the port has the older knobs and such with the picture logos of empty, fill, and recirculation.

How hard of a job will it be to put a florite system in?

2. Member
    Do you have a center counsel storage box? I have an F-20 Astro which is supposed to be the sister to Pro Craft and it was a piece of cake to do. Amazon has them cheaper than anywhere I found. I bought cables, valves and actuators

3. Member
    Awesome I'll have to dig into it. Like I said the one side has already been replaced, and yes, I have the center box that the liner comes out and the pumps are then accessible.

4. Member
    That makes it very easy for you. My son fishes College FLW and was at KY Lake this weekend. There's a good possibility I will have everything you need available as my son managed to tear the transom out of my boat. My winter project was new carpet and all the hardware for lids as well as updated electronics to help him out. May have lots of extra stuff. If I do i will list it here.

5. Member
    i'm sorry to hear that fishinbudrob. i fish for the university of louisville and was at ky lake this past weekend fishing the same tourney. as a matter of fact i saw an F- 20 astro just a few weeks ago at lake of the ozarks at a college flw tourney. may have been your son there as well, noticed it had a trophy prop on it. If that was your boat there and you run a trophy 4 blade id be interested to buy if its the right pitch. again sorry about your boat. Kentucky lake is a beast.

6. Member
    Yes that was my boat and son, he finished 20th. It is a 25P and yes as of now is for sale. I can be reached at fishinbudrob@gmail.com if youre interested in it or anything else I can salvage from the boat. It is totaled so now im looking again.