reaction lures many la

I realize that this lure company is out of business, but does anyone know of any left over stock for sale. my soft plastic supply is running low.

2. Member
    http://www.toledo-town.net/

Call them. If anyone has some, they will.

3. Member
    I don't think Toledo Town has any more. I loved the Gator Pups and the floating lizards which were like the old Fliptails. I ran into John Dean at Lanan Landing probably 6 or 7 yrs. ago and I asked him about the Pups, and especially in the color Aiyi (or something like that). Red River bass loved those things. John told me he had plans to produce the Pups and some of the more popular baits in the best selling colors. But he never has. I have a few packages left of the lures and actually ran into a guy selling a lot of lures few years ago at a garage sale. Just asked him if by chance he had any of the Gator Pups and he said he did and thought he had put them out. He went in the house and in a few minutes came out with a 3700 crammed full of the little devils. Asked what he wanted for them, and he said $5...lol. Guess how long it took me to tell him to add them to my tab! Unfortunately, they are almost impossible to still find any anywhere.

4. Member
    dang, just my luck. thanks for the replies

5. Member
    Did you look at Stanley Itzabug? Kind of similar to the old gator pups, just a little fatter in the middle section of the rings. I caught one of my biggest Toledo bass on a gator pup.

Quote Originally Posted by preacher ed View Post
    I don't think Toledo Town has any more. I loved the Gator Pups and the floating lizards which were like the old Fliptails. I ran into John Dean at Lanan Landing probably 6 or 7 yrs. ago and I asked him about the Pups, and especially in the color Aiyi (or something like that). Red River bass loved those things. John told me he had plans to produce the Pups and some of the more popular baits in the best selling colors. But he never has. I have a few packages left of the lures and actually ran into a guy selling a lot of lures few years ago at a garage sale. Just asked him if by chance he had any of the Gator Pups and he said he did and thought he had put them out. He went in the house and in a few minutes came out with a 3700 crammed full of the little devils. Asked what he wanted for them, and he said $5...lol. Guess how long it took me to tell him to add them to my tab! Unfortunately, they are almost impossible to still find any anywhere.
    Mr Eddie, didnt you bless me and hook me up with a bunch of those lures you are talking about ??? Because i still have a pile of them in my discontinued bait vault

7. Member
    Maybe so, Aaron. That would've been more than 2 days ago so can't remember! If so, they should've all been used up by now. They really are great baits and wished I fished enough to use the ones up I have...that AND those doggone Bassin' Eels. One of the best kept secrets of this part of LA. Never caught on and not sure why. If I could just get 2 colors in those Bassin' Eels (Pumpkin w/red, green, and pepper & Electric Blue) I would believe I could catch bass in any lake or river around here. Hope all is well with you, Buddy. And get out there and catch some fish!