Thread: cowan

cowan

are there any Friday evening bass tournaments at cowan lake this year?

2. Ohio Fishing Reports Moderator omcforever's Avatar
    Hope not...LOL (I fish Cowan almost every night from june thru sept and love the peace and quiet) Seriously, don't really care...only had one run in over the years with a dis-respectful bass angler there because I was on "his" spot and he decided to pass me and then cast back towards me/in the same spot I was working my bait..

Age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill !!

3. Member
    The only spot that's yours is the spot your on at that time!!! God that gets on my last nerve. that's my spot ah its all public water.

4. Member
    Cowan is a very peaceful lake to night fish, I spent a lot of summer nights at Cowan last year and plan on doing the same this summer with my son. Omcforever maybe I'll see you out there this summer.

5. Ohio Fishing Reports Moderator omcforever's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jjones1 View Post
    Cowan is a very peaceful lake to night fish, I spent a lot of summer nights at Cowan last year and plan on doing the same this summer with my son. Omcforever maybe I'll see you out there this summer.
    I'll be in the Green Ranger with black lights,,,,,be glad to meet yah and maybe learn something. Always up for new tips.

Age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill !!