2012 Nitro Z-7 LSS2 Mounting Location

Trying to decide on a mounting location for an LSS2 ducer on the back on my nitro (2012 Z-7). I have a stern saver I would prefer to use so I don't have to drill into the hull. I've been doing research on the best location and haven't found an obvious spot. Any tips would be extremely helpful! I've attached pictures for reference on location. Can add more if that will help! Thanks again.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Not sure what a stern saver is I'm assuming like a cutting board material that you can drill into rather then the hull? Anyways the new z20 style boats they are using the sullied bracket just to the right of the temp sensor and lower 1/8th inch. You want the ducer flat to the water remembering that you bow is probably higher I'm guessing the back of the lss2 will be 2-4 clicks up.

3. Member
    Yes. It's basically a cutting board material no seal onto the bottom of the boat.
    Is there anything that would make one side better than the other? Left or right.

Thanks!

Preferably directly behind the GPS puck or the unit with internal GPS. Reason being is the unit doesn't know where the transducer is. If the transducer is on the port side aka 4' left and 7' behind, and you mark a bolder, it will be off by that far. Putting it on the starboard side makes it closer is all. That's why pros have external pucks.

5. Member
    That makes sense. I appreciate the help! We'll see how it goes next weekend for the install