Thumbs Up Results SoAl tournament River

Well we got to the river that mornong to find they had dropped the water Big Time. So all the bedding fish that were located now were high and dry. Never got better as they were dropping the water all day. When we got back to the ramp at the end of the tx I had onlt 2 ft of water to load on. My hats off to ya'll that gotum because it was one tough day.

Congratulations to John and Bill with the heaviest bag of 11.45 lbs
    Gary and Eddie followed with a 10.80 lbs bag and big fish 3.10 lbs

.....................Shoofly...............................
    Eddie Jernigan - Montgomery, Alabama
    Triton TR20XDC / Mercury Optimax 225

2. Member
    Congrats to the winners sounds like everyone had fun sorry I could not make this one but my surgery went well and will be back soon.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mlbau View Post
    Congrats to the winners sounds like everyone had fun sorry I could not make this one but my surgery went well and will be back soon.
    Glad to hear that. Wishing you a speedy recovery.

4. Member
    Big fun had by all, despite the conditions everyone experienced.

I was shocked at how low the water was. It was definitely a grind. Cold & fog early (can't believe how many folks run down the river [fast] in low viz--seems crazy to me), followed by hot (very hot for 1 April).

I added to it with some buffoonery: grounded the boat in a place I know well, had my reel come flying off my rod on a hook set, & a water snake tried to climb in the boat with us (2 little girls screaming & swatting at it )--to name a few

You will be happy to know that my ringer (son Bill) will be moving on, so this was the last BBC tournament with him for a while . He carried the team again yesterday.

Great picture of Eric--super young man & an up and coming fisherman we need to watch out for.

Hopefully, see y'all next month (Frankie & Mike too)

5. Member
    You guys better be glad Eric took it easy on you guys. Little dudes a hammer!

285 Stratos PRO XL/ 175 Merc
    2006 Z-71