Power pole sensitivity settings

I have two brand new pro II's on my triton and I'm having a issue with the port pump. No matter what setting I have the up and down sensitivity set at the pump keeps running when the pole is deployed or fully stowed. I have to tap the switch again to shut the pump off. On a side note the pump is so quiet I can't hear it my non-boater has to tell me it's still running.
    John the Garage Doorman

Try taking out of hard or soft bottom setting and put it in the auto mode!

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbass225 View Post
    Try taking out of hard or soft bottom setting and put it in the auto mode!
    It is in auto mode right now. Really frustrating that no matter what it is set on the port pump keeps running when the pole is retracted.
    John the Garage Doorman

4. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator

hard bottom, soft bottom auto is not the adjustment for this. the sensitivity setting is a different setting..
    You can also make sensitivity settings thru the app... you are going to want to INCREASE the sensitivity of the one thats overrunning when being stowed.

HPU (Hydraulic Pump Unit) Top Side Controls Locate the “program” button and depress and hold it for 6 seconds until LED flashes red and two chimes are heard followed by a single beep. NOTE: You are now in Function 1.1. Press and release the program button to toggle through all the functions below, until you reach the function you wish to adjust: 1 beep = Set HPU as single, port or starboard side 2 beeps = Changes the standard 2 – button Key-Fob 3 beeps = Up direction sensitivity adjustment – Controls the operation of the Auto Up features. If the unit continues to run once retracted,increase the sensitivity. If the unit stops running prematurely,decrease the sensitivity. 4 beeps = Down direction sensitivity adjustment – Controls the operation of the Auto Down feature. If the unit turns off prematurely during deployment, decrease the sensitivity. If the unit continuous to run once anchored, increase the sensitivity.
    Last edited by KandKKustomz; 04-05-2017 at 07:10 PM.

Every time I try to adjust them through the app... it goes right back to the middle every time I go in and out of the app

6. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    See below

7. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    You have your app set to return to default upon opening after closing it, change this and your settings will be saved

8. Member

Apparently I'm less tech savvy then the rest of the site... I do not seem to have the ability to save anything other then whether I want to context to my poles or not when the app opens

10. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Apparently I'm less tech savvy then the rest of the site... I do not seem to have the ability to save anything other then whether I want to context to my poles or not when the app opens
    I would suggest doing it on the pump then. above posted video will help you.

Thanks ..it'll be easier for me to just not use the app!

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kandkkustomzhydrographics View Post
    You have your app set to return to default upon opening after closing it, change this and your settings will be saved
    I think this might be the issue I will make a change to my app and reset the sensitivity settings.
    John the Garage Doorman

13. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Doorman1 View Post
    I think this might be the issue I will make a change to my app and reset the sensitivity settings.
    Please share if your successful... I would give anything to be able to go back to the old days of the first poles where you didn't need a masters degree to run your equipment and could just push the button and everything did what it's supposed to.

15. Member
    Please share if your successful... I would give anything to be able to go back to the old days of the first poles where you didn't need a masters degree to run your equipment and could just push the button and everything did what it's supposed to.
    Won't get out til Saturday will let you know if it fixes it. I've already made the change to the app on my phone and adjusted the pump sensitivity just need to test it on the water.
    John the Garage Doorman

16. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    It will be fixed if done correctly and app is not set to return to defaults, good luck and enjoy

17. Member
    I made the change on the C-Monster APP and adjusted the sensitivity setting. Did get the boat out until yesterday. Fished a club tournament and used the poles at least 50 times and they worked perfectly. I was also able to make adjustments to the deploy and stow speeds with the app. I could not be any happier with my setup now,never once did the pumps keep running and it now seems like my foot switches on the bow work as they should.
    John the Garage Doorman

18. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Doorman1 View Post
    I made the change on the C-Monster APP and adjusted the sensitivity setting. Did get the boat out until yesterday. Fished a club tournament and used the poles at least 50 times and they worked perfectly. I was also able to make adjustments to the deploy and stow speeds with the app. I could not be any happier with my setup now,never once did the pumps keep running and it now seems like my foot switches on the bow work as they should.
    Glad everything worked out and you are a happy Powerpole customer
    If you ever nbeed anything let us know.

Quote Originally Posted by kandkkustomzhydrographics View Post
    Ok how do I get to that screen or box to check it.
    Richard Woods VA Beach,VA
    US Navy ETC/SS Retired
    SKEETER ZX225 / 225 SHO W/Power Pole CHARGE
    GET HER DONE! (Helix 10 G3, 12 G3,Garmin ECHOMAP 106 /livescope and M360 Bow all NMEA2k)
    Relion lithium batteries for T/M and LithiumPro for Motor)

20. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sheeterhdip225 View Post
    Ok how do I get to that screen or box to check it.
    It's under options on the main screen.
    John the Garage Doorman