She was so very Special

She was so very Special. We were married 45 years. March 9 last year she some how got something called "Endocardytis" Which attacks Heart Valves, joints, and most every other part of your system. We were in the hospital from March 9 through April 18th. She went home to be with the Lord on that Monday. The better half of me is in Heaven. We met in High School and she was definitely the best thing that ever happened to me apart from my own salvation. As a Pastor, I have preached many many funerals and tried to comfort people with the Word of God. Now I am clinging to what I have been telling folks for years in Funeral Services and around grave sides, an the days and months following. If it were not for prayer, the prayers of God's people and the Word of God, this would be more than I could bear or any of us could deal with. Of course I can't bear it! It is God's sustaining grace that gets us and me through saying good bye to our loved one. Bonnie Sue was just 64! She loved Jesus and lived for Jesus and is obviously now with Jesus. These days from March 9 and fast approaching April 18 are rough. One day at a time for His grace and mercy are new every day!

She was so very special, my precious wife.

Thanks for listening via the keyboard.

Appreciate your prayers!

Boze
    Boze

\"If we lose freedom here, there\'s no place to escape to, this is the last stand on earth.\" Ronald Reagan, \"The time for Choosing\" October 1964

\"Gentlemen, Prepare to defend yourselves\" SGM Basil Plumley

God bless you. I've been married 34 years and couldn't even imagine life without my wife.

Joe Perez
    Boatless white trash

3. Member
    God bless you sir. You and your wife shall be in my prayers. The Bible says in 1 Thessalonians 2:12, “You should live in a way that proves you belong to the God who calls you into his kingdom and glory” (GW). You shall not walk alone during the coming days.

4. Member

5. Member
    Physically: Illinois Mentally: Anywhere but Illinois
    James- God bless you sir! Life is filled with unexpected pitfalls and trials, but there is one thing that ALWAYS remains constant, and that is the fact that Jesus loves us more than we can EVER imagine and His Father is always by our side, even through the dark times like this. I've only been married 8 years, but with my wife for over 15 years and I could never imagine not having her by my side, but the one thing that does give me comfort, God forbid anything ever happen to her, is the fact that she is a child of the one true King and that she will spend eternity in heaven, should anything ever happen to her. I'm not telling you anything you don't know sir, but this life is so very short. What do we get...60, 70, maybe 80 years if we are lucky??? But what a comfort it is knowing that whenever our last breath does come, that those of us who have truly repented and have asked God to be our Lord and savior and to cleanse our hearts white as snow, that we WILL spend eternity with him!!! WOW!!! NOTHING CAN EVER TAKE THAT FROM US!!! NO ONE CAN PLUCK US FROM HIS HAND!!! We serve an amazing God and although these next couple weeks are going to be tough brother, please know that the brothers and sisters in this site, will be praying for you and truly care for you. The members here on BBC have been nothing short of amazing, in helping me get through some of my own personal pitfalls and trials. If ever you need someone to talk to, the members in this forum are nothing short of a true God send. God bless ya Boze...you will be in my prayers!

Joey

6. Member
    I wait for the LORD, my soul waits, and in his word I put my hope. Ps 130:5

Thanks so very much my friends for your encouragement and prayers. Sunday is always a difficult day as we were in ministry together since 1984! Now on Sunday, as I drive to Church, Preach and whatever takes place throughout the day, her absence is all but suffocating at times! My Church prayed and walked us through and prayed us through and continues to be supportive. Thanks again to you my new friends and fellow family members in Christ for your encouraging words and prayers. Praying for you folks as well and Lord Bless you!
    Boze

\"If we lose freedom here, there\'s no place to escape to, this is the last stand on earth.\" Ronald Reagan, \"The time for Choosing\" October 1964

\"Gentlemen, Prepare to defend yourselves\" SGM Basil Plumley

"If People Concentrated on the Really Important Things in Life, There'd be a Shortage of Fishing Poles." - Doug Larson
    "Peace is not the absence of turmoil but the presence of God" Jo-Ann Thomack

9. Member
    Sorry for your loss and prayers sent!

10. Member
    My heartfelt condolences to you for your loss, but we can all rest assured in the promise that we'll all meet again "When the roll is called up yonder."

Yours in Christ Jesus.

Wayne.

11. Member
    Sorry for your loss. The saying time heals all is so true. She has gone to her creator but you still have all the memories of your life together, remember them with joy and happiness knowing she is in a better place where all is right and just.
    All sheep are eventually led to slaughter