Thread: NO PIC?

NO PIC?

When I paste I get the IMG numbers to paste but when I hit preview I get nothing but the IMG numbers again. NO PIC.?

2. Banned
    example ?

3. Member
    I don't even no how to give you an example. I've been trying to do this post for almost 2 hrs. It's really unbelievable.!

4. Banned
    I see the pictures of your prop in the testing forum. I looked at your posting history and cant see any thread where you have tried to post a picture besides that one. Maybe if you tried to post an example of what you are trying to do it would be a lot more helpful to me in what you are having a problem with. When people tell me they cant post a picture there is a plethora of problems users have had.For me to try and narrow down your exact problem without and example of the problem is like doing a medical diagnosis over the phone.

5. Member
    When I went to do the actual post the pictures were huge and not centered. So I quit the post!

6. Banned
    Hmmmmmn. I thought you just got some numbers like it said in the original question?

7. Member
    OK! I finally got a picture posted in my post! What do you have to do to get more than one in a post!

8. Banned
    Hit enter on your keyboard and the cursor will move down a line, put the next image there.