Some shots with the new unit today

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Did use TVG but see it also can take away as well as help.

Attached Images Attached Images
    It's not the numbers or size, it's the time spent on the water

Hey Tom, what unit is that? Also what program are you using? Reefmaster, Homeport, etc?????

3. Member
    Turn auto contrast off and turn the contrast down try different pallets. Contrast needs adjusted by the user each time it is used and sometimes during the same use.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DonnieG View Post
    Hey Tom, what unit is that? Also what program are you using? Reefmaster, Homeport, etc?????

Donnie this is from the Simrad GO7 XSE with Totalscan xducer. I did update after getting the unit but will have to check the vs.

I have Reefmaster but still trying to figure out why I'm getting an encryption issue. These are just screen shots from the SD card.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nhartke View Post
    Turn auto contrast off and turn the contrast down try different pallets. Contrast needs adjusted by the user each time it is used and sometimes during the same use.
    Thx for the info, I did notice that some fine tuning was needed with changing bottom etc. Contrast but what about the Sen./Gain? I noticed how TVG helps with clutter but also noticed it could hurt in returns.