Thread: Water hose

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Ft Gibson Lake America lakefolk's Avatar
    damn,, i got a few hoses that are probably 15+ years old and sill going... and i didn't do no in depth research or nuthing when i bought em. And i'd bet the ranch i just went to wal mart (before the embargo ) and bought whatever wasn't the cheapest or most expensive..

"Being a winner is more than getting a first place trophy, it is acting like the effort was an honor and the trophy is just a decoration."

"A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him"

Quote Originally Posted by Matt20xd View Post
    Craftsman all rubber. Think it's about $40.
    Mines been working for 20 years. Have had to mend it a few times due to accidentally leaving it pressurized in the summer heat for several days.
    Larry Eby, 2004 ChampioN 188 Elite/2003 200 Hp Vmax OX66
    "Romans 10:9"

I have a commercial grade rubber hose that I bought at Walmart 10 years ago. Doesn't leak at all and is tough as hell. It's heavy and not as easy to drag around though. I bought one of those flex hoses and I like it. I can store it in an ice cream bucket

20 years ago I was a complete broke ass... so I bought what was most likely the least expensive hose I could find and it lasted until last year when I replaced it and the big hose carrier, with one of those expanding hoses. Now I have a bucket with 3 - 50' hoses that I can store away in a corner... I hope this new hose lasts at least a few years.

http://www.consumerreports.org/video...review-update/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12