Motor mate On xpress hulls

Did a search and didn't come up with much. Is anyone using a motor mate on an xpress hyperlift? Im picking up the new boat friday and would like to go with motor mate but worried about warranty. Dealer asked xpress about warranty and the reply was something like "motor mate" does well to stabilize the engine during transport. Didn't answer whether or not it was acceptable. I really dont like the old transom savers because the still let the engine wobble back and forth.

2. Member
    Mine came with the old school transom saver. No issues but my motor is a 115, not sure what you plan on getting. Just go with what they recommend since they will be doing the repairs if anything was to happen to it.
    2017 Xpress H20B
    115 Yamaha SHO

I use a motor mate on my X19 with a Merc 135hp. Same block as a 150 hp. No concerns here.

4. Member
    I have the old school transom saver on my X19 w/ 175 SHO. It serves the purpose for no, I do not notice my engine moving around at all. But as soon as those rubber break off, I will be searching for a motor mate of some kind.

5. Member
    I use a motor mate on my X21 with 250Sho, no issues.

2018 Skeeter FX20 LE
    Yamaha 250 SHO

6. Member
    I use a wedge and love it.
    2016 Skeeter ZX 190 Yamaha 175 SHO Lowrance electronics

7. Member
    I'm ordering a motor mate today. One of the rubber pieces broke off my old school transom saver. I'll fix it and keep it as a back up
    2016 Xpress X19 with Yamaha 200 SHO

8. Member
    I use the motor mate type also. Seems to work well
    2008 XPRESS H18
    2017 MERC 150 4S

9. Member
    Drove 6-7 hours to buy our boat last fall, had to pay way too much for a transom saver on the road to feel secure about the seven hour drive home. I'd pick up one of these as appropriate for your motor before I left home.

About $47 from Sim Yamaha
    Attached Images Attached Images