Thread: Gambler Parts

Unhappy Gambler Parts

Hey Gambler owners. I have run Gamblers for 20 years now... My last Gambler was a 2003 model 2000 with 250 EFI that I purchased in 2004 with 12 hours on it. I had the misfortune of losing it in a storm last fall when a huge tree fell right across the middle of it. I do have items someone might be interested in including the middle seat (it's removable and not sure I ever used it since I always had the center step console installed). I also have 3 or 4 of the spare dashboard switches (by Sierra International). I also have the manuals etc. Not sure what else I will find when I clean out the garage. If this stuff is of any use to anyone please drop me an email. Frank PS OK to answer your next question I just picked up a 2004 BassCat Cougar with a brand new ETEC on it. Clearly the Gambler was worth more to me than the cash value.

2. Member
    I would be interesting in those parts... Give me a call at 317-435-3392. Thanks

What color is the middle seat

4. Member
    Got any gambler butt seats? If so pm me!

Any chance you have a Gambler chair? The kind that you can sit down in with a back rest on it that folds down. Looking for one in gray.
    Gambler 2200/250 Pro XS

I've been looking for the tackle insert for the lid on the front deck closest to the consoles for putting planos into

7. Member
    Sorry to hear that happened, sounds like a sweet boat!! I need like 3 of the deck lid latches/locksets, a retractable rod strap(the one that goes into the deck) and a working Bob's hydraulic jackplate gauge. Let me know if you have any of this stuff. Thanks for posting this by the way!

I also could use a bounce buster for the trolling motor.

sounds like a bunch of vultures!!!!
    lol...
    same thing happened when i totalled my 2004
    Sterling 22XS / Mercury Pro XS V8

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fishinfrank14 View Post
    Hey Gambler owners. I have run Gamblers for 20 years now... My last Gambler was a 2003 model 2000 with 250 EFI that I purchased in 2004 with 12 hours on it. I had the misfortune of losing it in a storm last fall when a huge tree fell right across the middle of it. I do have items someone might be interested in including the middle seat (it's removable and not sure I ever used it since I always had the center step console installed). I also have 3 or 4 of the spare dashboard switches (by Sierra International). I also have the manuals etc. Not sure what else I will find when I clean out the garage. If this stuff is of any use to anyone please drop me an email. Frank PS OK to answer your next question I just picked up a 2004 BassCat Cougar with a brand new ETEC on it. Clearly the Gambler was worth more to me than the cash value.
    You don't happen to be located in Cranston, Rhode Island would you?

11. Member
    Yes... Cranston RI

12. Member
    Yeah rather share than to have it collecting dust in my garage...

13. Member
    OK sorry to answer remaining questions... the middle seat is gray.

14. Member
    Do you happen to still have the boat?

15. Member
    I'm looking for some lid latches/locks if you have any. The flush mount marinco charging plug. Maybe even the panel in which a graph goes into at the drivers console knee area. Various gold bezel gauges.

Let me know if you have any of that. Sorry about your loss, I would be devastated.
    02' 2100SC-250xB-Dual 12' Talons

16. Member
    Would you happen to have the Gambler shifter controls?