Thread: 2010 models

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

2010 models

Anything yet on any changes for 2010. new models, consoles, anything??

Re: 2010 models (jwz71)

Should have one very soon! I've got a 20i coming. They are now standard with MK Maxxum 101, 4 Bank MinnKota Charger, Hot foot, Pro Trim standard equipment. THe DMS lock system has been removed for 2010. Tuff Coat Trailer option been greatly reduced in price.

When I get some pics I'll post.

--

http://www.dougvahrenberg.com/

BASS Central Open- Competitive Bass Angler and Humminbird Guru
    Visit my website to learn about my sponsor's products, fishing tips and techniques.

Learn More About Humminbird Side Imaging Visit: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sideimaginggroup/

3. Member

Re: 2010 models (Doug Vahrenberg)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Doug Vahrenberg &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Should have one very soon! I've got a 20i coming. They are now standard with MK Maxxum 101, 4 Bank MinnKota Charger, Hot foot, Pro Trim standard equipment. THe DMS lock system has been removed for 2010. Tuff Coat Trailer option been greatly reduced in price.

When I get some pics I'll post.

</TD></TR></TABLE>

Less is more again, just kidding to tell you the truth I really don't like the DMS key pad anyways, to me its just a pain in the azz. Now if they would of made each # key by its self I would like it alot more. But the way its set up now ( well I'll just say on my boat) it a 50 -50 chance to get it to work to turn on or off in 5 trys

Sure wish they would go back to MG and they really need to give you the Tuff Coat Trailer for free since it will be a pice of junk in 6 -12 mouths anyways just like the rest of there trailers (ez-loader)

4. Member

Good to hear MK 101 standard

5. Member

Re: 2010 models (macinckirk)

I love my DMS system. I have never had any problems with it. I wish they would have it as an option. I am just to lazy to go lock every box and I do not have to worry about getting to the lake and forgetting the rod box keys.

Re: 2010 models (PeanutMan)

I think if I remember right 2 Humminbird Graphs now standard and one is GPS. I don't have an order form in front of me to be 100% sure but I know I heard it.

--

Visit my website to learn about my sponsor's products, fishing tips and techniques.

Learn More About Humminbird Side Imaging Visit: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sideimaginggroup/

7. Member

Doug,

What colors did you go with????
    2022 Skeeter ZXR 21

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Doug Vahrenberg &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I think if I remember right 2 Humminbird Graphs now standard and one is GPS. I don't have an order form in front of me to be 100% sure but I know I heard it.

</TD></TR></TABLE>

yep, I copied this off of the order sheet, all this is standard.

i-Class Touring Trailer w/Tandem Axle, Disc Brakes, Spare Tire w/Carrier, Swing Tongue, Ratchet Tie-downs, Aluminum Wheels, Color Coordinated Euro-step Polymer Fenders, Custom Lighting and Torsion Axles. Humminbird 788 Fish Finder (Dash) & Humminbird 728 (Bow) w/Trans, Temp Probes, GPS Antenna & Interlink System. Minn Kota Max 101, Foot-Operated, 101 lbs Thrust, 36V, 42" Shaft Troll Motor w/Mount.

Re: 2010 models (Bug Bunny)

Purple, Blue, Green and Brown.

I went Silver, White and Red.

--

10. Member

Saw a 2010 21i and ZX250 the other day. Current ZX touch pad is now on the iClass and the key is relocated to the right of the steering wheel where the lock code touchpad used to be. Analog gauges on iClass, too (no Yamaha digital gauges). The ZX250 had rocker switches on it...no touch pad. No speedo on the ZX250, just a tach. The ZX250 had the new factory option hydraulic jack plate on it.

11. Member

Re: 2010 models (RiverZX)

2010 iclass boats don't have digital gauges? Why?
    Though did hear some complaints about the dms lock system..I like it.
    May just keep my 2008..........

12. Member

Sounds like they have really dumbed the boat down. Not sure what will make it their flagship boat if it has the ZX features. I'm not saying there is anything wrong with a ZX, but my IClass was much more expensive than a ZX for a reason.

13. Member

Re: 2010 models (Skeeter Madness)

Doug, nice color pattern, had one designed just like it when I ordered mine. Make sure to get some pics up when you get it.

14. Member

Found a pic online of the 2010 ZX console (rocker switches, no speedo).

Rocker switches on the ZX's I have a 08 ZX-200 & that my touch panel never shoots craps. So much easier & less expensive to replace one switch rather than the whole panel. . Speedo? Well if most are like mine & others, after a few trips they quite working anyway. Most everyone relies on GPS units to measure speed today anyway. As far as dumbing down, all boat, car, truck & other manufactures do the same thing before they introduce their next upgrade/model. There may be big things to come in 2011.

******2008 ZX200/200 Yamaha Series 2******
    *God is great, beer is good ---- people are crazy*

Re: 2010 models (Igofish2)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Igofish2 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> As far as dumbing down, all boat, car, truck & other manufactures do the same thing before they introduce their next upgrade/model. There may be big things to come in 2011.

</TD></TR></TABLE>

Now you got me wondering. But there nothing wrong with simplicity ..either. Makes it easier to operate. I never had issues with DMS and liked it. But I can live without it too. I just can't wait to get back on the water!!!!

--

17. Member

Those are some dang ugly rocker switches. I will probably be wishing I had them in a couple but right now prefer the look of my push pad on my 09 ZX225. Glad I got one when I did. As far as the gauges, give me engine water pressure, engine water temperature, and RPM's and I am good to go.

Doug when are they going to let me link my HBirds up to that Yamaha?

18. Member

Re: 2010 models (itsakeeper14)

Less is More

looks like a sx
    like to see the price tag for these zx's and i/class's

I would not even think about buying 1 of these zx for the same price as last year the way the look

19. Member

IS HPDI GONE FOR 2010? I hear it is a 2 star rating and Yamaha going 4 stroke.

Thanks,

B

20. Member

Re: 2010 models (bps1)

I just talked to a pretty reliable source "yamaha rep" that he is going in november to look at the new engine and skeeter will be recieving the first shippment of new 4 stroke motors.So i guess thats it, 4 stroke motors for 2011 models and maybe some late model 2010's.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast