Question 2015 ZX 250 Rear Deck access to fuel system

I know some people have been having issues with their fuel system causing a vacuum. Mine is doing the same. I replaced the sending unit and the tank had collapsed so bad it bent the sending unit arm. They say check to see if the lines are pinched or bend down below the fuel tank. It could also be the charcoal container. My issue is, i can't reach the charcoal canister mounted on the side of the boat and i sure can't reach any of the fuel lines. Is it possible to remove the rear deck? Or is there a way to remove the storage box on the passenger side. I see screws going around the deck, but wanted to ask the experts before I go ripping into something i can't put back together.

Thanks
    Last edited by TAiken; 03-28-2017 at 08:06 PM.
    Torrey Aiken

2. Member
    In order to take your rear deck off, you will have to removed all the lids/panels. There are screws that hold them on in some way. I think once you remove the lids/panles you will see what you are looking for.

3. Member
    Take the 4 screws out of the narrow carpeted piece behind your seats on the back deck. That will give you access to the lines directly at the tank. You can also remove the 4 screws on the small carpeted piece on the left rear to gain better access to the charcoal canister.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 07SkeeterZX225 View Post
    Take the 4 screws out of the narrow carpeted piece behind your seats on the back deck. That will give you access to the lines directly at the tank. You can also remove the 4 screws on the small carpeted piece on the left rear to gain better access to the charcoal canister.
    What he said exactly.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 07SkeeterZX225 View Post
    I've had that piece off. It's to tight in there and really can't access the lines to see if they are pinched. They make everything so tight and compact, it makes it hard to access anything. I'll try the small carpeted piece. Thanks
    Torrey Aiken