New 10' PP's blade sway fixed?

So I have been doing a lot of research and asking around before I make a final decision between the 8's or the 10's. Seems like anyone that has had the 10's over the past few years is going back to the 8' because of the amount a sway the 10's have. I talked to a guy today that believes the new sandwich style stern bracket coming on the new 10's has taken a lot of the sway out. Real world experience with the new 10's? Thoughts?

i have a 10 with the new bracket. i havent had it long but i dont have any issues
    Attached Images Attached Images

My 10s sway more than my 8s did. I wonder if the new and improved brackets will work on the "last year" blades

Triton 19 XS Elite, 225 Mercury Pro XS, Minn Kota Ultrex 112, Hydrowave H2, Twin 8' Power Pole Blades, Power Pole CHARGE, Lowrance HDS 12 and 16 at console, Lowrance HDS 9, Garmin LiveScope at bow, Mercmonitor, Rigid Industries Deck lights and other stuff to come that will make me go more broke

4. <B>BBC SPONSOR</B>
    It's not really the brackets that allow them to sway. It's the flex in the fiberglass poles and knuckle.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim W View Post
    My 10s sway more than my 8s did. I wonder if the new and improved brackets will work on the "last year" blades
    Is it so much that you would go back to the 8's or is it worth the 2 extra feet of depth?

To be honest.... I wish I had 8s. My 8s held so much better.

Triton 19 XS Elite, 225 Mercury Pro XS, Minn Kota Ultrex 112, Hydrowave H2, Twin 8' Power Pole Blades, Power Pole CHARGE, Lowrance HDS 12 and 16 at console, Lowrance HDS 9, Garmin LiveScope at bow, Mercmonitor, Rigid Industries Deck lights and other stuff to come that will make me go more broke

7. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim W View Post
    it is actually the stern bracket that changed not the mounting brackets, the stern bracket is actually part of the powerpole itself.