Where to Service Fuel Rails, Air Injectors, DI Injectors?

Before you go and tell me to send them to Don.... I know. I wanted to send him everything but his shop is backed up until the end of May, which won't work for me with my timeline.

Anybody ever use another place before that I could ship them to? Seems next to impossible to find anything in Minnesota, and if I can find someone I'm guessing they don't know the flow rates to adjust the DI's to. I did find a company called InjectorRx based out of Houston. Anyone ever use them and reviews? Brucato I found as well but they don't clean the rails, just DI injectors. Not interested in a shop that can only do half the work.

Ranger z520 // Mercury 250 Pro XS
    12ft BT Talons/112 Ultrex/Hbird 360

2. Member
    Rich at Brucato FIS.
    David Patten
    Automotive and marine technician.

3. Member
    Thanks Clay. Since they only service injectors (fuel, air, both?), what about the rails?

4. Member
    They service both. I recommend calling Rich directly, he will answer all of your questions.
    David Patten

5. Member
    Just talked to Rich on the phone. Says he doesn't clean or service the fuel rails.

6. Member
    I don't know anyone else who services the whole system like Don does. What I can say is Rich is fantastic with injectors, I've used him for years. I personally disassemble and clean the rails myself, but special tools are required for the job.
    David Patten

7. Member
    Thanks Clay.

8. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    Rich does a good job with the Injectors.

Outside of that, there is currently no-one else I would recommend. Sorry about the backlog here... there's just a LOT of systems coming in.

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor