Anyone ever use InjectorRx?

Found these guys online, says they're located in Houston. https://www.injectorrx.com/optimax-a...uel-injectors/ Quoted me around $335 to service/clean/calibrate the DI & Air injectors, and the rails. Said they have a 1-day turn around which is awesome. I've got a Merc and Don Weed the moderator is the go-to, but his shop is backed up until the end of May which won't work for me at all.

Anybody ever use them before? They have a quick turn around, just want to make sure they know what they're doing, don't want to send to them without any prior reviews. Any info is appreciated.

Ranger z520 // Mercury 250 Pro XS
    12ft BT Talons/112 Ultrex/Hbird 360

I think a guy who is on the Xpress board does them. You may post this there.

3. Member
    Thank you sir

Be sure to ask how far up the RPM band they flow check them. Don goes to 6000k I believe. Another reputable company only flow tests to 4000, and for years of a rebuilt motor not running like it should, I sent my injectors to Don suspecting #4 was too rich. It was but the biggest problem was that #1 was not shutting off over 5000 rpms. Explains why it was a struggle for my motor to turn much over 5300. Don fixed me up and can turn 64-6500 rpms no problem. Removed oiler and had the ECU set to go up to 6800, no way it was going to get there due to the poor job cleaning and calibrating my injectors when the motor was rebuilt. Pretty happy now, might be worth the wait.

5. Member
    I called them and they said their equipment has the ability to go up past 10k RPM, and I could specify to have then run up to 6k no problem.

6. Member
    http://www.southernperformanceinjectors.com

use them.

trey appling, been doing Mercury stuff a long long time. Just outside of Houston.

7. Member
    Already sent off to InjectorRx. I ended up talking to them on the phone and they know their stuff for how to clean & flow test. Both me & my buddy sent our systems down there for some R&R. Surprised there's nobody up even close to the Midwest that I could find that does this.

8. Member
    I don't know anyone that's ever used them, never even heard of them.

everyone I know uses the link I provided.

9. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    Let us know how it turns out ...

10. Member
    Everyone I know uses European Marine, however I couldn't get them to him in time and he's too backed up to get mine done in time. I've never even heard of southern injector performance probably because I'm not from Texas. I'll follow up when I get them back.

11. Member
    As an update: service was great. They did both mine and my buddies. Sent reports for pre-clean and post-clean.