Three Years in my ProXS, What Maintenance is Needed

Hey I am on year three of my Mercury ProXS 150, so far so good. Any recommended aspects I should do or have completed to the engine this season that is standard in year 3. Will be taking out of storage this weekend. Wasn't sure if year three had a recommended service schedule to be completed.

2. Member
    Wrong Forum.

3. Member
    Could have probably stated: This forum is for 3.0L and your engine is a 2.5L. Go ahead and post in the 2.5L forum and someone will come along to answer your question in no time.
    Steve Bailey
    2019 Ranger Z520C
    2019 Mercury 250L Pro XS TM
    SER# 2B575047

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MetsFan9 View Post
    Hey I am on year three of my Mercury ProXS 150, so far so good. Any recommended aspects I should do or have completed to the engine this season that is standard in year 3. Will be taking out of storage this weekend. Wasn't sure if year three had a recommended service schedule to be completed.
    Re-post in 2.5L forum (what your engine is) include your serial number (required for posting) and read this topic from the FAQ at the top of either the 3L or 2.5L forums for what you should be doing annually - Recommended Annual Maintenance or Winterization for Optimax Engines
    _______

Phil
    '09 Hewescraft ProV
    '09 150 Optimax

5. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverFox579 View Post
    Re-post in 2.5L forum (what your engine is) include your serial number (required for posting) and read this topic from the FAQ at the top of either the 3L or 2.5L forums for what you should be doing annually - Recommended Annual Maintenance or Winterization for Optimax Engines
    Follow the above link- that will cover recommended maintenance for you.

I'll move this thread to the 2.5L forum for you.

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor