xpress at the bass masters

Just saying, I was very excited to see Xpress going to the bass masters in Houston this year being Im a x19 owner, However I was very disappointed in their lack of effort the xpress booth was the weakest in the show. No shirts hats stickers only two boats, zero swag for sale nothing! I just don’t understand. If you make it to an event like this it seems like xpress would have put more effort. Us guys like swag it goes a long way. Rant over.

Yeah, they don't seem to be into swag. Or even the email list thing. I have one of those large windshield Xpress stickers and it took me some calls to get it.

Am I the only that thinks BASS is really downplaying Skylar's boat? I have heard G-Man say that he and other Triton owners would be in the last group during take off in the past.
    Patch Pirate In Training
    XPress H20B 115HP Yamaha
    Raymarine a78
    https://bigbassflies.blogspot.com

3. Banned
    After they paid the fee for the spot, probably no money for freebies.

4. Member
    Actually, I thought it was embarrassing imho. Xpress might really need to get their crap together. I actually felt sorry for their presentation and lackluster attempt at the biggest event of bass fishing. They need a whole new marketing strategy that involves making their product stand out in that convention center instead of looking like poindexter up against the wall.
    \" If you ain\'t first, you\'re last!\"

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by discloco View Post
    Actually, I thought it was embarrassing imho. Xpress might really need to get their crap together. I actually felt sorry for their presentation and lackluster attempt at the biggest event of bass fishing. They need a whole new marketing strategy that involves making their product stand out in that convention center instead of looking like poindexter up against the wall.

I wasnt there here so I can't comment on that but I have always thought xpress does a HORRIBLE job of marketing. I just ordered a new boat in January and I had to all but convince myself to buy it. What I mean is they don't even have enough information on their site to get a good idea or the information they have is so damn difficult to understand that i still don't know what "package" I have. Then during the process all my dealer did was make subtle comments on how bad their factory was to work with but he kept reiterating that they do build a good boat. They need a major overhaul from the corporate level or people like ranger will be their death blow with their aluminum line.

6. Member
    They obviously have a business model that they are content with. Otherwise they would address their more serious issues and take over the tin market. So much potential, so little effort.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PsychoXP18CC View Post
    They obviously have a business model that they are content with. Otherwise they would address their more serious issues and take over the tin market. So much potential, so little effort.
    Not all companies strive to be the biggest and baddest...Growth is very expensive and requires a lot more of your time.

Steve Dyer
    Mt. Pleasant, NC