Looking to Purchase Powerpoles

I was wondering if anyone could point me in the best direction to purchase a set of 10' Power Pole Blades. Rothwell?
    Thanks in advance.

I bought from Wacky Riggers and there are other good board sponsors too: K & K Kustoms, Hydrilla gear.

USN Retired
    2020 Basscat Caracal
    2020 Mercury 225 ProXS 4s

3. Member
    Thanks, were all the prices pretty much the same?

yes. Within a few $.

USN Retired
    2020 Basscat Caracal

5. Member
    When I bought, Hydrilla Gear came in $100+ higher than Roy at Wacky Riggers and K&K Kustomz. K&K and Wacky Riggers were within $20 for me. I bought from Roy and had them 2 days later.

6. Member
    Has everyone found it cheaper to purchase them online and then just have a local shop put them on? I am guessing the local shops will be more expensive.....at least they were when I was pricing out props.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by skipdog View Post
    Has everyone found it cheaper to purchase them online and then just have a local shop put them on? I am guessing the local shops will be more expensive.....at least they were when I was pricing out props.
    My local shop and installer charges list. I installed myself so I had control of where everything went and how it was all routed.
    Last edited by GreatAvalon; 03-28-2017 at 11:49 AM.

8. Member
    thanks guys, I'll check local and the sponsors listed above.

I installed them my self. They are not too hard if you have a jackplate.

USN Retired
    2020 Basscat Caracal

10. Member
    I'll add that the only thing I paid to have installed was the sandwich brackets because I have a CMC jackplate so I have to use sandwich brackets.

11. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by skipdog View Post
    I was wondering if anyone could point me in the best direction to purchase a set of 10' Power Pole Blades. Rothwell?
    Thanks in advance.
    Happy to quote you, same state...

12. Member
    I purchased mine with K and K Kustoms check him out you will not be sorry very helpful and quick .

13. Member
    Bobs Machine shop (board sponsor)

14. Member
    Doesn't matter the product, cheap is cheap sometimes. A few extra dollars to buy from a shop or supplier known for support is worth it many times over so buying from one of the board sponsors here known for helping out and known for offering good support is the best way to go. Lot's to choose from and several mentioned in this thread already.

15. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Weare View Post
    Doesn't matter the product, cheap is cheap sometimes. A few extra dollars to buy from a shop or supplier known for support is worth it many times over so buying from one of the board sponsors here known for helping out and known for offering good support is the best way to go. Lot's to choose from and several mentioned in this thread already.
    Well said, it is a well known fact that we provide some of the best dealer support on powerpoles before, during, and after the sale as well as having some of the best pricing around.. support almost 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. we are also one of the most helpful dealers in this forum as you can see, no matter if you purchased your poles from us or from another dealer.. A win win really..

16. Member
    Not really very hard to install if you have the brackets that install to the jackplate and have the tools to do the job. Two of us did the entire install in about 5 hours for dual powerpoles taking our time to do it right.
    Charles Prue - Linthicum Heights, MD
    2003 Champion 206 Elite - 250 VMax

17. Member
    Just got my set of pro II from Roy @ WackyRig and I saved a bunch $$. I don't want to say prices cus he doesn't even advertise the price. But trust me...cheapest prices period!

18. Member